My First pc Build

Bram_Suurd
33 minutes ago, Bram_Suurd said:

would you say its worth the 60 bucks for a few degrees cooler ? I might be using it long periods of time 

Matter of taste. NH-D15 chromax.black might be 5 degrees cooler at max load OCed:

https://www.enostech.com/gelid-solutions-phantom-black-cpu-air-cooler-review/
But I like the Phantom Black for being very good for it's price and it does the job quite well. 

NH-D15 chromax.black  is undoubtedly the most cool aircooler, but the price is also premium.

I edit my posts more often than not

What is bios because i get a warning that bios version might be too old image.thumb.png.ce247f580d5aa6f005a7f9f4e3e019a1.png

19 minutes ago, Bram_Suurd said:

What is bios because i get a warning that bios version might be too old image.thumb.png.ce247f580d5aa6f005a7f9f4e3e019a1.png

BIOS is the bit of software (on a BIOS chip) on motherboard that governs all the hardware settings basically. When new CPUs arrive they might need an update as the new CPUs are different in many aspects than previous ones. So basically you could do that operation if you have a CPU that was supported by the earlier BIOS or you could ask the motherboard/system vendor, if they can to update the BIOS for you. 

About the GPUs - matter of opinion again:

Spoiler

Also - if you wan't replies to your posts sooner, just quote the forum user posts or use a tag like @Tan3l6 for example.

3 minutes ago, Bram_Suurd said:

@Tan3l6 I cant see the gpu comment that is "hidden" its blank for me

I just added the video as I noticed it was blank too.
Long video though.

Timestamp to that video conclusion: 

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

I just added the video as I noticed it was blank too.
Long video though.

So it seems to me that on avg i would get like 20 extra frames but i do then wonder if thats worth the extra money

because i could also get the 3070 ti and then get the better more premium cooler

Just now, Bram_Suurd said:

So it seems to me that on avg i would get like 20 extra frames but i do then wonder if thats worth the extra money

because i could also get the 3070 ti and then get the better more premium cooler

Your preference again is the decisive factor.  All previously mentioned CPU coolers would most probably suffice anyway.

so you think that just that cooler (or any of the mentioned ) on its own is enough ? 

4 minutes ago, Bram_Suurd said:

so you think that just that cooler (or any of the mentioned ) on its own is enough ? 

Most likelty, yes. Of course when the case has good airflow.

4 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

Most likelty, yes. Of course when the case has good airflow.

https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/HPCdK3

i think this is what ill go for then bc in reality it will cost me about 2k wich is what i was hoping for and i think this should be good then right?

3 minutes ago, Bram_Suurd said:

i think this is what ill go for then bc in reality it will cost me about 2k wich is what i was hoping for and i think this should be good then right?

Just one more thing - for NVME SSD - https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/product/D3Dkcf/kingston-kc2500-1-tb-m2-2280-nvme-solid-state-drive-skc2500m81000g

Price difference is worth it.

Other than that all fine.

Thank you so much for your help, and the rest of you who read this to 😉. I really appreciate!! just wanted to make sure i dont either waste my money or fry my parts 😄

3 hours ago, Mr-G-Man said:

Also claire, that cpu will probably bottleneck the gpu.

Why would it ?

2 minutes ago, Bram_Suurd said:

@Tan3l6 So the bios is something thats fixable without extra cost ?

Only if you have a CPU thats supported in the original BIOS or the seller will agree to do it. Sellers usually charge for that though.

The operation itself takes literally just a minute.

50 minutes ago, Bram_Suurd said:

That cooler is major overkill for the 5600X. You would be fine with something like an Arctic Freezer 34 esports.  

No real point in going with an X570 board. The Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC is cheaper. You also have ones like the MSI B550-A Pro and B550 Tomahawk etc.

13 minutes ago, Bram_Suurd said:

@lee32uk Then i dont have the headers i need for the usb ports (so it says)

The 4000D only has a USB Type C and USB Gen 3 on the I/O. The B550 Tomahawk and B550 have both of those headers.

2 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

The 4000D only has a USB Type C and USB Gen 3 on the I/O. The B550 Tomahawk and B550 have both of those headers.

Well i just checked the tomahawk is about the same price 10-15 euro difference so i might leave it like this bc wouldnt this be better if i leave it for potential future upgrades?

23 minutes ago, Bram_Suurd said:

Well i just checked the tomahawk is about the same price 10-15 euro difference so i might leave it like this bc wouldnt this be better if i leave it for potential future upgrades?

The B550 Tomahawk can handle a 5950X. The X570 Aorus Elite is a good board so no problem if you want to stick with that. 

oh and again thanks everybody i get to order all my parts at oktober 6th and i cant wait to build !!!