Help with build and improve it

Xatic

Budget (including currency): 45 000kr swedish kronor

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Squad, PUBG, CSGO, Any game actually

Other details: I will build a new computer that i want to be able to play all games with and maybe even start streaming.
Parts:

CPU- Intel Core i9-11900K
GPU- ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 3080 Ti OC 12GB Gaming

Chassi- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass

Motherboard- ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-F GAMING WIFI

RAM- G.Skill 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz CL16 Trident Z Neo C

SSD- Corsair MP600 Pro M.2 2T

HDD- Seagate Barracuda Compute 4TB

Powersource- ASUS ROG Thor 850

CPU Cooler- NZXT Kraken Z73

Fans- Lian-li Uni Fan Sl120 120mm 6 fans.

I want to know if there is something i can improve within the budget. This pc will cost me 45 700kr and my burdget is around 45 000kr. I want a computer that will be working really good today and in the future, Also have the capability to upgrade things. Post your builds and what you think of this, and if there is another setup i can go with. everything is welcome. I just want to build my dream pc and i want it to be a flashy piece! :)

Looks good to me. You can also look at 5900X on a B550, which I believe will be a better long term chip. Of course, if that is in your budget and depending on pricing in your region. Some other things you can consider:

12 minutes ago, Xatic said:

Also have the capability to upgrade things

At this point, there won't be any big releases that will go on the current sockets for Intel and AMD, so I wouldn't worry too much about this. You already have the best for current Intel socket, so there won't a CPU to upgrade to with your motherboard in the future.

15 minutes ago, Xatic said:

Maybe consider a case with a mesh front? Will help keep the components cooler, but I'm not too sure of the thermal performance of this case.

16 minutes ago, Xatic said:

Fans- Lian-li Uni Fan Sl120 120mm 6 fans.

Case you selected already has 3 fans and your AIO will also have 2. It's fine if you want it for aesthetic reasons though.

17 minutes ago, Xatic said:

RAM- G.Skill 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz CL16 Trident Z Neo C

You can consider getting 2X32GB so it's easier to upgrade if need.

22 minutes ago, Xatic said:

Powersource- ASUS ROG Thor 850

swap, Focus based iirc, Unsure if it specifically applies to this one, but regardless its a mid range unit, may trip on the RTX 3080ti. 

take a look at something like the HX850 or HX1000 or HX1200, should be similarly priced, and they are way better powersupplies. Dending on what is available, some other units may be interesting. 

23 minutes ago, Xatic said:

CPU- Intel Core i9-11900K

swap for a 5800x or consider waiting for alderlake at this point. the 11900k is just not a worthwhile CPU to go for. 

24 minutes ago, Xatic said:

CPU Cooler- NZXT Kraken Z73

id encourage taking a look at the EK AIO d-RGB or the Arctic Liquid Freezer 2 or the Lian Li Galahad, AIOs. better and often cheaper than the Z73. 

25 minutes ago, Xatic said:

SSD- Corsair MP600 Pro M.2 2T

if you are going for a PCIe 4.0 SSD, id take a look at something like the SN850 instead. Depending on the pricing offcourse. 

also an X570S chipset may offer more room for adding more high speed storage should you choose to. 

27 minutes ago, Xatic said:

take a look at the Bequiet Silent Base 802, it may be of interest.

7 minutes ago, Jonathan Lee said:

Looks good to me. You can also look at 5900X on a B550, which I believe will be a better long term chip. Of course, if that is in your budget and depending on pricing in your region. Some other things you can consider:

At this point, there won't be any big releases that will go on the current sockets for Intel and AMD, so I wouldn't worry too much about this. You already have the best for current Intel socket, so there won't a CPU to upgrade to with your motherboard in the future.

Maybe consider a case with a mesh front? Will help keep the components cooler, but I'm not too sure of the thermal performance of this case.

Case you selected already has 3 fans and your AIO will also have 2. It's fine if you want it for aesthetic reasons though.

You can consider getting 2X32GB so it's easier to upgrade if need.

Thank you for the words. another chassi im thinking of is Corsair 5000x RGB case

1 hour ago, GoldenLag said:

swap, Focus based iirc, Unsure if it specifically applies to this one, but regardless its a mid range unit, may trip on the RTX 3080ti. 

take a look at something like the HX850 or HX1000 or HX1200, should be similarly priced, and they are way better powersupplies. Dending on what is available, some other units may be interesting. 

swap for a 5800x or consider waiting for alderlake at this point. the 11900k is just not a worthwhile CPU to go for. 

id encourage taking a look at the EK AIO d-RGB or the Arctic Liquid Freezer 2 or the Lian Li Galahad, AIOs. better and often cheaper than the Z73. 

if you are going for a PCIe 4.0 SSD, id take a look at something like the SN850 instead. Depending on the pricing offcourse. 

also an X570S chipset may offer more room for adding more high speed storage should you choose to. 

take a look at the Bequiet Silent Base 802, it may be of interest.

Thanks! This setup will be cheaper but does it have the same performance. and how is it streaming wise? I am not that good on computers but ive heard Intel 9 core is good for streaming and so on.

16 minutes ago, Xatic said:

Thanks! This setup will be cheaper but does it have the same performance. and how is it streaming wise? I am not that good on computers but ive heard Intel 9 core is good for streaming and so on.

the changes i mentioned would just be a straight upgrade from the specs you mentioned. 

the 11900k is just an underwhealming part for what it is, kinda worse than the part it replaces, the 10900k. The 5800x is just better than the 11900k. And you can step up to a 5900x if you wanted to. 

also worth noting that 32gb total memmory would likely be plenty fine.