What Graphics card would be perfect just to use for around a week?

Citrusflavour01

My 3060 ti won't be arriving until another 2 weeks at least. Is there a really cheap nvidia GPU I can buy quickly and use for just 5-7 days until I get my 3060 ti? I don't care about re-sale value, I just want something to start my pc for the time-being. I don't care if I have to use a 1024 x 768 resolution on my 1440p monitor and if I experince lags.

I know I can buy a cheap GPU on ebay and recieve it within 7 days, and by the time I recieve the temporray GPU, I'll be letting go of my current one on the 27th. Sorry if I made it complicated. So basically by the time I receive the temp GPU, I will by then have one week until my 3060 ti comes.

Check signature for pc info~

Upgrade in the making

MY CURRENT PC - GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro V2 | Ryzen 9 5900X | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 3200MHz C16 | RTX 3070 Ti VENTUS 3X | 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0 NVMe | 1TB SAMSUNG 980 NVMe 3.0 | RM750x Corsair | Corsair iCUE H150i Elite CAPELLIX | Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB 

Just look for the cheapest card you can find with a PCIE x16 slot and an HDMI output on eBay, marketplace etc. Buying new is nearly impossible. Do you maybe have a laptop or know someone who can just lend a computer to you for a week? Buying a card just to use your own computer for a week seems like a lot trouble.

Take the week and do something else. That way when you get your card your pumped up to use it and enjoy it that much more.

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

On 9/20/2021 at 1:14 AM, Gohardgrandpa said:

Take the week and do something else. That way when you get your card your pumped up to use it and enjoy it that much more.

I agree with this. Go outside. It's only 5 to 7 days. 

I would recommend a gt 710, it's dirt cheap (also crappy) but it will run fine enough. I agree with the previous comments though, take a break if you can and wait for your top tier gpu.