hulp pls 

so far i have played 

dishonored

deus ex 

mark of the ninja 

metro series 

fallout series 

there sorta stealthy games :P 
but can you recommend some good ones and dont say thief because that was a major fail  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Thought that said Hulu Plus for a moment, im like what

hulu save meh 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Battlefield 3 and 4 is pretty fun when your being stealth with the sniper class and shoot someone hundreds of yards away. 

Mark of the Ninja

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Mark of the Ninja

already played it forgot to list it 

Specs

Stalker : Shadow of Chernobyl and Stalker : Call of Pripyat. Both are post-apocalyptic games, but they are realistic in the way that you will die quick if shot, but so will the enemies so you have to be smart and stealthy.

I also recommend you download the "Complete" Mods for both games.

New PC Build - Build Log - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/276039-project-swift-force/

[spoiler=]

• Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero
  • CPU: Intel i7-4790K
  • GPU1: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • GPU2: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red, 16gb (2x8GB) @1600mhz
  • PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W 80+ Gold
  • CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB 7200RPM
  • SSD: Samsung 840 EVO - 250GB
  • Monitor: Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 27" 144hz G-Sync
  • Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 600 OHM
  • DAC/AMP: Mayflower Objective2 + ODAC Combo
  • Mouse: ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical
  • Keyboard: KBP V60 - Cherry MX Brown

Stealth Bastard (There is a free version)

Dynamite Jack

Gunpoint (has Demo)

The Castle doctrine

Monaco: What's yours is mine

skyrim as a thief :P play metal gear solid 4 if you have ps3

I don't know which Deus Ex game you've played or whether you have played the older Thief games, but those should be a good as well. Same thing with the Splinter Cell series, but you can't get Pandora Tomorrow on Steam since I think Windows Vista, 7, and 8 don't play well with it. There's also the Rainbow Six games, Ghost Recon games, Hitman series, and Metal Gear games - if you have a console or are hoping for a PC release of MGSV. Amnesia: The Dark Descent and A Machine for Pigs and the Penumbra series count as stealth-horror games. Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode 2 relies on stealth much more than in the main game and the previous episode. Tenchu is an older actually stealthy ninja game series, but they were only on consoles. Same with Sly Cooper which is more of a laid-back, arcade stealth series.

Also, you could just google "list of stealth video games". Wikipedia has this entry: "Category: Stealth video games". I would debate some of them like Majora's Mask which only had one stealth section, which was short compared to Wind Waker's "sword falls out in a ridiculous way, so time to Metal Gear this fortress" section. 

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

If you think about it you can play almost any game in a sort of stealth mode. Even in Battlefield or CoD; Just use your knife or a silenced weapon.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I'd dare say the crysis games if you choose to play stealthy like I did.

CPU: 3570K @ 4.3Ghz MOBO: ASUS P8z77-v Deluxe RAM: 2-4GB Gskill GPU: EVGA 670 FTW SSD: Vertex 4 256 Case: CM HAF 932

Assassin's Creed series. Gives you the option of a stealthy playstyle, although you can choose the less subtle approach. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

FarCry 3 actually has fairly good stealth mechanics. Bump up the difficulty and youve got a fairly good stealth game.

SKYRIM. Mod the shit out of it and its a brilliant stealth experience. There are mods to improve enemy AI and detection which is the main reasons the vanilla game isnt good for stealth. 

hulp pls 

so far i have played 

dishonored

deus ex 

mark of the ninja 

metro series 

fallout series 

there sorta stealthy games :P 

but can you recommend some good ones and dont say thief because that was a major fail

Hitman!

It's really fun playing stealthily then you can go through again and kill everyone!

Thing