750 ti connected but doesnt work.

FrostedSunshine

I have a 750 ti connected to my pc (motherboard) each time im on windows 10 it doesnt read the grpahics card and only uses the intel one. When i try to install the drivers for the 750 ti it says it says "This graphics driver could not find the compatible graphics hardware". Im really confused please help me out if any other information is needed i will send it.

Post a pic of the supposed 750 ti

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

31 minutes ago, FrostedSunshine said:

I have a 750 ti connected to my pc (motherboard) each time im on windows 10 it doesnt read the grpahics card and only uses the intel one. When i try to install the drivers for the 750 ti it says it says "This graphics driver could not find the compatible graphics hardware". Im really confused please help me out if any other information is needed i will send it.

Didn't NVIDIA cut off driver support for 7th gen and below?

5 minutes ago, Cool_Evlo said:

Didn't NVIDIA cut off driver support for 7th gen and below?

750 and 750 ti are actually Maxwell that just didn't get 900-series model numbers for some reason, not Kepler, so they are still in driver support for now.

But he might have a fake 750 ti that is actually an earlier card which is out of support. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, Middcore said:

750 and 750 ti are actually Maxwell that just didn't get 900-series model numbers for some reason, not Kepler, so they are still in driver support for now.

But he might have a fake 750 ti that is actually an earlier card which is out of support. 

That seems weird, why would they make it sound like a worse card then it was?

Just now, Cool_Evlo said:

That seems weird, why would they make it sound like a worse card then it was?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I have no idea. I think they were actually the first Maxwell cards to release, and Nvidia usually releases the high-end cards for a new architecture first and only drops the budget ones months later, so it's doubly strange. 

There was a GTX 950 too so a "sensible" naming scheme would make the 750/750 ti the 930/940 or maybe the 930/930 ti.

Note that in the first version of LTT's video about Nvidia dropping driver support for the 700 series, they forgot the 750 ti is Maxwell and went off on a whole thing about how many people still use them.