Best Business laptops available in the market right now

osokiler21

Hello everyone, I am very new here and never used a forum before.  I need help finding quality business-type  laptops to use for a certain CNC program. I added a link to the system requirements. I kinda need this laptop to be fast with a quality build. It will be used mainly for work and not for gaming. 

https://www.mastercam.com/support/technical-support/system-requirements/

I bought. few laptops for mastercam a bit go. Got some dell precision 7750s with  a 10750h, rtx 3000m, 32gb of ram, and a 256gb ssd. They work well, and haven't had any issues yet.

Relly depends on your needs, but Id get lenovo/hp/dell here.

I think you can get a surface book 3 with a discreet videocard in it. Not sure if mastercam really needs that though? 

I have a Lenovo T490 and the trackpad on it is near-useless, the trackpads on the Surface computers are about as good as what you'd find on a MacBook, which is the gold standard for a trackpad. 

Work Rigs - 2015 15" MBP | 2019 15" MBP | 2021 16" M1 Max MBP | Lenovo ThinkPad T490 |

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  MSI B550 Gaming Plus  |  64GB G.SKILL 3200 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference RX 6800  |  WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe  |  Corsair RM750  |  Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  Dell S2721DGF  |

Fun Rig - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X  |  MSI B550 Tomahawk  |  32GB G.SKILL 3600 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference 6800XT  | Creative Sound Blaster Z  |  WD Black SN850 500GB NVMe  |  WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe  |  WD Blue 1TB SATA SSD  |  Corsair RM850x  |  Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  LG 27GP850  |

6 hours ago, Action_Johnson said:

I think you can get a surface book 3 with a discreet videocard in it. Not sure if mastercam really needs that though? 

I have a Lenovo T490 and the trackpad on it is near-useless, the trackpads on the Surface computers are about as good as what you'd find on a MacBook, which is the gold standard for a trackpad. 

The surface line is almost impossible to repair though. Personally I highly recommend the thicker dell precision line. I use them for work and they have been very reliable. And the warranty on those from Dell is pretty good too.