DICE liscened to my feedback and did a whole post about it.

LOST TALE
on battlefield DICE blog

theres are small trafic posts, sometimes reffered in blog

Adn there are very few comments

I posted there, about loadout presets

Thats how I named it

It might be just coincidence, but I bet by the effor tthey put on these posts there

that they read my thing

and since its fucking brilliant. Unless the guy who read it is stupid

it would happen

cuz , I also explained it in concise manner.

YES ! YES ! YES !

This is no deal to many of you. kool story-bro or TLDR np.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Congrats I guess?

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I love how I were talking about that feature literally the day before with my friend and then they announced it the next day xD All cool but I wish they would spend more time fixing the rubberbanding on 64 player servers and the netcode... seriously I have no idea how they managed to screw it up when it was more or less perfectly done in BF3.

What is liscened?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Do you even english bro?

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Do you even english bro?

It's possible English is his second language.   QC = Quebec. many parts of which have French only speakers.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Do you even english bro?

It's possible English is his second language.   QC = Quebec. many parts of which have French only speakers.

No its my 3rd. But I like to piss grammar nazis off. I can write a mistakeless text anytime and have a broadrange of vocabulary.

On that note, maybe I should change my loaction to hardcore english one?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

*listened, yeah I'm that guy.

Obviously, no convictions. Just a mere posisbility.

Btw, you cant even use it ingame, they failed miserably. Hopefully, they realise and fix it.

No everyone has a second screen or a tablet. Plus, I have no idea how good their loadout synch is.

It is a coincidence, I don't think they could have read your suggestion judging by how bad your English is, just saying.

It is a coincidence, I don't think they could have read your suggestion judging by how bad your English is, just saying.

Well I dont think they have many english nazis in Sweden. Chances are that I checked my grammar there.

I love how I were talking about that feature literally the day before with my friend and then they announced it the next day xD All cool but I wish they would spend more time fixing the rubberbanding on 64 player servers and the netcode... seriously I have no idea how they managed to screw it up when it was more or less perfectly done in BF3.

I think what fucked up the netcode was the switching to server side hit detection and adding the bunch of stuff they added like the water thing, levolution, environment interaction like the elevators and switches, etc its pretty much bloated

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here