On win10 boot monitors are disabled when using LG OLED TV (pics included)

Orfieus

edit: I changed the cable from 25Ft to a 16Ft cable and it works now. If it helps I got Zeskit Maya 8K 48Gbps Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable

I have 3 monitors,

a old 29" Ultra wide 1080p 60Hz

27" LG IPS 1440p 144Hz monitor

55" BX OLED TV

Every single time I boot up my 27" and OLED are disabled in Windows Display Settings 708819750_Whatislookslike.jpg.7ec6d2b4f0532d6187ffc3f3ba674917.jpg

In order to fix it I have to scroll down and extend the displays. Thing is this works 100% of the time with my 27" LG 1440p monitor but with my OLED I have to keep on Extending the display hoping it will eventually work (sometimes I have to duplicate the display then unduplicate the displays for windows to see the monitor

1876408450_WhatIhavetodo.jpg.bd04a9b34fceb30ed9ea386e40f50a21.jpg

If I were to unplug my OLED TV the issue goes away. I've tried 2 different HDMI 2.1 cables (but they were both 25ft) I also tried using the HDMI 2.1 on my 27" LG monitor with no issues. I have Fast Boot disabled. I am absolutely stumped on what's going on and I really need some help here

Rig:

AMD 5800x

ASUS Tuf 3080

ASUS Tuf Gaming x570-Pro (wifi)

Install latest graphics drivers (unless you already have).

Then use Nvidia control panel to setup multi-monitor.

Might work better? (im not to sure, it shouldnt make a difference really)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

18 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

Install latest graphics drivers (unless you already have).

Then use Nvidia control panel to setup multi-monitor.

Might work better? (im not to sure, it shouldnt make a difference really)

HOLY SHIT that worked immediately! I didn't have to go to display settings and extend desktop and it worked first time. No idea if it will stay like this after restart but honestly if this works every time it is a massive difference

Thank-you so much!

Just now, Orfieus said:

HOLY SHIT that worked immediately! I didn't have to go to display settings and extend desktop and it worked first time. No idea if it will stay like this after restart but honestly if this works every time it is a massive difference

Thank-you so much!

Yeah it worked for me as well, Windows wouldn't remember.
But set it up once in NVIDIA control panel and i'm still enjoying it, hundreds of reboots later. 😉

Enjoy.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

22 hours ago, HanZie82 said:

Yeah it worked for me as well, Windows wouldn't remember.
But set it up once in NVIDIA control panel and i'm still enjoying it, hundreds of reboots later. 😉

Enjoy.

Woke up this morning, after having been able to restart my PC 6 times last night with no issues (before I could only restart at most 2 times) both of my LG monitors were disabled. I honestly have no idea why this is happening, I've uninstalled and reinstalled my Nvidia drivers (using DDU). I've uninstalled and reinstalled win10 (honestly).

And now when I try to enable my OLED after I hit apply everything flashes, windows wants me to confirm the changes but the OLED is still disabled....what in the actual fuck is going on here???

Even after restarting windows with the OLED on it won't enable in NVidia Control Panel

• 2 weeks later...

edit 2: I changed my cable from a 25Ft to 16Ft and it works now. If it helps I bought Zeskit Maya 8K 48Gbps Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable

edit: this will not solve your issue, once you turn off Deep Colour you lose all Gsync functionality and the highest refreshrate available is 60Hz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone in the future that has this issue I think I have it solved.

Step 1: Turn off Deep Colour on the OLED TV 

Step 2: Make sure all the monitors are enabled in the Nvidia Control Panel (Set Up Multiple Displays)