I created a new case design and... what's next?

Jonathan Chau

Hello there, I really need your opinions to decide what should (or shouldn't) I do next 🙄...

This is actually a follow up of this topic:

So I made my own case design, and I am really in love of it, one day (well, actually last weekend 😜) I suddenly have a feeling, that maybe I can make a lot of this computer case and sell it for a profit? 🙄

But is it? Is my design really eye-catching and people are going to buy it? Or is it only me, living in a small apartment and working with a small desk while still looking for a beasty desktop machine for gaming 🤔?

I am not going to promote anything here, I am just day-dreaming, things not even get started, but I really want opinions from you guys 🥺:

• Do my design, an ATX, 280 AIO/custom loop water cooling, RTX3080 capable computer case at the volume of just 29L, have any demand in the market?
  • Or am I just thinking too much, and I should stop day-dreaming and return to my boring life?

18 minutes ago, Jonathan Chau said:

Hello there, I really need your opinions to decide what should (or shouldn't) I do next 🙄...

This is actually a follow up of this topic:

So I made my own case design, and I am really in love of it, one day (well, actually last weekend 😜) I suddenly have a feeling, that maybe I can make a lot of this computer case and sell it for a profit? 🙄

But is it? Is my design really eye-catching and people are going to buy it? Or is it only me, living in a small apartment and working with a small desk while still looking for a beasty desktop machine for gaming 🤔?

I am not going to promote anything here, I am just day-dreaming, things not even get started, but I really want opinions from you guys 🥺:

• Do my design, an ATX, 280 AIO/custom loop water cooling, RTX3080 capable computer case at the volume of just 29L, have any demand in the market?
  • Or am I just thinking too much, and I should stop day-dreaming and return to my boring life?

Nr200 is smaller and so cheap that you cant match it.

36 minutes ago, Jeppes said:

Nr200 is smaller and so cheap that you cant match it.

True, it's smaller and there are also many cases smaller than mine, the difference is mine is ATX and Nr200 isn't. Well if you go for size you wouldn't mind going mini-itx i guess 🙂

And yes I guess price is the big factor, I certainly have no benefits from economy of scale 😞