Sudden decrease in performance

I have Dell G7 15 7590 with core i7 8750H, RTX 2060, and 16GB of RAM.

I've been facing issues with CPU temperatures and power, It was all fine till today I faced sudden drops in average fps in games in general titles including Battlefield V, Minecraft with shaders, GTA V and Watchdogs Legion.

I've cleaned my fans and vents of the cooling system recently so it's not a issue with cooling and even if laptop overheats I can't sense the heat in the keyboard region which is different from usual as the sensors are reading 99° sometime even 100° and body seems cool when sensed.
Plus during the 5 minute factory default stress test leads to the graph i attached and it seems an issue with power as seen in the graph.
I tried troubleshooting for a while but can't figure anything out, would appreciate help or advice to the issue.

unknown.png

4 minutes ago, Zenitsu05 said:

so it's not a issue with cooling

your graph/claims clearly shows the machine overheating so could you enlighten us as to why you think its not overheating

6 minutes ago, emosun said:

your graph clearly shows the machine overheating so can't you enlighten us as to why you think its not overheating

the sensor readings are jumping from 99°, to 72°, to 80° (edit: these are idle temps) and yesterday the temps were consistent and fine the issue started today when I tried new AAA titles and plus I can't feel the heat on the body according to the usual high temps as noticed in past usage.

92c is very hot. Since you already cleaned it my guess would be that the thermal paste dried. Did you also clean the inside? Cleaning just the outside vents would not make a big difference

1 minute ago, Zenitsu05 said:

I can't feel the heat on the body

Ok well you aren't a temperature probe. Use the temperature readings the machine takes not what you feel.

If your machine is hitting 100c then it's very much obviously overheating and you either need to increase or repair it's cooling setup or reduce whatever tasks it is you are trying to do with it.

2 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

92c is very hot. Since you already cleaned it my guess would be that the thermal paste dried. Did you also clean the inside? Cleaning just the outside vents would not make a big difference

i didnt removed the heat sink from cpu and gpu while cleaning.

6 minutes ago, Zenitsu05 said:

i didnt removed the heat sink from cpu and gpu while cleaning.

Yeah but the thermal paste can still be dry. How hot the laptop feels doesn't tell anything, even if it wasn't a cooling issue it would still thermal throttle because the CPU thinks it is a cooling problem.

Are you sure fans are spinning and air intakes are not blocked by anything ?

R9 5900X, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240, Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2, 2x16GB Kingston FuryX 3800MHZ CL18 Hynix DJR "Tuned" , Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC, Windows 11

17 minutes ago, KnoT said:

Are you sure fans are spinning and air intakes are not blocked by anything ?

Yes, their is good air flow.