Looking for some help picking out a first home theater system

So, I'm going to be getting my own apartment for the first time next week. Not in a complex, but a flat, the first floor of a 2-family home. I haven't met the other renter yet, so they may be chill, but I don't want to assume. I want a home theater setup. I love movies, and I play a ton of games and everything. I will be getting the Hisense U8G 65" for my tv. I have a PS5. I use Google devices and will be integrating a lot of smart home products. I am very tech savvy and have no issue spending time troubleshooting and getting into the nitty gritty to figure everything out exactly right, but this is my first real foray into home theater setups
       The biggest things I'm looking for are a true surround sound experience, not just a soundbar and a sub. Wireless is a huge plus. I like a good clean design. Also, being able to stream my phone pretty painlessly would be great. And I would like to go for Dolby Atmos, as it's the most immersive. Also, I'm looking for a system I'll be able to have for a long time, after I have my own place and no longer need to worry about waking the neighbors.
       I have 3 systems in mind from what research I've done so far, though I am in no means beholden to them if a better suggestion is presented. So, without further ado, here's what I've found so far and the basic pros and cons from what I can see:

Subs are a no-go in the majority of apartments. 1000W systems like you’re linking are DEFINITELY a no-go. If there are renters on the floor above you it will be super annoying for them to listen to it for hours. This extends to speakers in general as well, you’re usually expected to keep things relatively quiet. 

Before you buy anything I’d first check the fine print in your lease along with asking your new neighbors upstairs. 

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

Speakers won't be a big deal, but yeah a sub may or will be a bit of a problem. Apartment issues aside, honestly if you are at the point where you are willing to spend $1900 on a sound setup my suggestion would be to stop looking at home-theatre-in-a-box (HTIB) setups. That Enclave setup doesn't even support the lossless audio you find on Blu-rays / movies nowadays (TrueHD or DTS-HD MA), which at $1600 for me is an immediate write off. The Nakamichi Shockwave may sound ok, but for me looks like they're trying to tempt you with the classic more is better, while in reality this means there is less money to pour into speakers. Furthermore these sets often have uniform speakers, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but arguable / in my opinion the importance drops like front/left/center and sub -> surrounds -> atmos. It still amounts to ~$95 per speaker which could be worse, but there are better ways to spend your money in my mind.

Especially since you mention you'd like to keep the setup for a long time I would build a proper setup from an AVR and good speakers. The benefit of going the AVR+speaker route is also that it's very flexible compared to boxed setups. You can easily add speakers as you go and also upgrade/swap them if you feel it is time for the next step up or simply a different look. Should something Dolby Atmos level new come out it'll also be a case of simply buying a new $500 receiver versus a whole new $1900 boxed setup. It won't be wireless (good wireless passive speakers are quite expensive in my experience) though, but for me that doesn't matter and they are easy enough to hide along plints, behind a TV cabinet etc.

What I would think about:

1. Max or preferred budget.
  2. What is the layout of the room, i.e. can it acommodate say a 5.1.X setup decently. Check Dolby's speaker setup diagrams to see the recommended positioning. It's fine to deviate from this a bit (I did so in the beginning as well), but it would be wasted money to e.g. force a 9.2.4 setup in a room that can't realistically accomodate it.
  3. Do you really need/want the full setup at once.
  4. Atmos is a silver lining, not a turns gold into platinum kind of upgrade. Don't get me wrong, it's very nice, but it's subtle. A good 5.1 setup is already mind blowing.

I have a 5.1.2 setup currently that I built up over time. I started with an AVR + what are now my side surrounds (i.e. the smallest speakers) and that was already miles up from the typical PC/HTIB sets with small speakers. Then I slowly built it up into what it is now.

Say you have a budget of $2000 (based on that Sonos system) my choice would be to spend $500 or so on a good receiver and the other $1500 on speakers. That should be able to get you a 7.1/7.2 capable unit (which likely can do 5.1.2/5.2.2 for Atmos instead as well). That should last you a while; keep an eye on HDCP compliance just to make sure you get one with the latest. For comparison, here's my 5.1.2 setup:

• Denon AVR X1400H
  • Dali Zensor 5 front left/right
  • Dali Spektor Vokal centre
  • Dali Spektor 2 surrounds
  • Dali Alteco C1 Dolby Atmos enabled speakers.
  • SVS SB-1000 Pro

This cost me "just" around €2200 in total (TV excluded) and the sub was the most expensive part. Without that it's already quite good and dropped to about €1600. I'll confidently say this'll blow a HTIB out of the water easily.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB