introducing PC gaming to a new market (i need tips)

dedikater

hi
my name is raul and I live in Baja, mexico where pc gaming is either idolized or hated, yet only a proud few have gaming pc (of a town of over 200K people with a large gaming and tech community I only know 9 pc gamers). me and a few friends what to start a gaming pc company so far we have secured 3 contracts and have 1 bulid, so that's not the problem. the main problem is that people think its not worth it and we need to find a way to explain to them why a custom pc is better since most of them look at our 750 dollar model (featuring a r9 270 with a fx4300 and 8gb of ram) and think that they are better of buying a pre built system form hp or ASUS thinking it will work for gaming.
also is it a good idea to set up a small expo to show the console lover what they are missing out on? all I want is ideas to convert the console guys and open peoples eyes when it comes to custom vs bigname company pre built systems

I'd make a Youtube video to showcase your product, like a demo. Show the PC, the games it can play and at which settings, resolution and framerate, then they'll realize and go "Wow, that can actually play!" or "It is much better than my cousin's $1,700 stupid alienware PC"

Example is the best in teaching ppl, let them see all the setting of a game, show them how better your PC compare to a prebuilded weak one and drive to their face the FPS different, it's very easy for ppl to understand when you have a graph of FPS or smt like that.

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

I have a console killer build from Austin Evans around here somewhere....

There we are. A entry level gaming build featuring an APU for roughly the price of a console. Show them this.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Put two computers next to each other, one custom-built and one pre-built, at the same price.

Then let them see playing games at the same settings and show that PCs don't have to be $2000.

Visualize and do a live demonstration.

Get a prebuilt system from asus or hp that's similar in price and put them next to your offering with all running a loop of a game or benchmark. Install fraps on all system to not only visually demonstrate how much slower the asus or hp or any other pc offerings are but show numbers so you can use buzzwords like "x5 faster!". Of course cover asus, hp, or any other company's logo with a sticker saying "others offering" so they don't sue you  :P

that's a good idea my dads pc was about 850 dollars and it cant even handle flash games and I have a 620 dollar build that includes a multicore 760k from AMD and a 750ti that can even play games at low-,medium settings at 1080p I could show case that one

now I just have to direct my attention at console fanboys that wont even give pc games a chance I was thinking I could hide my ultra settings pc model under a desk and have people play with an xbox or playstation game pad and show them that its a pc when they are saying what they thought about the game