cheapest tablet with a pen with pressure sensibility?

I can't find a laptop that it's ok for what I'm going to do

then maybe if I do a desktop pc, and then use it via a tablet, I can solve the issues

7 minutes ago, 17030644 said:

go get an ipad air or pro 😉

which one?

there are many models that do share the same name

depend budget. just look at their site tho

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

2 minutes ago, 12345678 said:

which one?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FLY6MF9/ref=twister_B07H5PCT23?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 

and the apple pencil

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

42 minutes ago, 12345678 said:

which one?

You can get the base iPad, although you'll have to use the first-gen Pencil if you buy the tablet right this minute... you might want to wait for Apple's expected mid-September event to see if there's an update to that model. Otherwise, stick to the iPad Air — the Pro is overkill unless you insist on a 120Hz display or other perks.

5 minutes ago, Commodus said:

You can get the base iPad, although you'll have to use the first-gen Pencil if you buy the tablet right this minute... you might want to wait for Apple's expected mid-September event to see if there's an update to that model. Otherwise, stick to the iPad Air — the Pro is overkill unless you insist on a 120Hz display or other perks.

I need something really cheap, for the refresh rate I don't care, I only care about the colour accuracy

and it should support some rd application, I never used any apple product, so is there any sort of limitation into connecting a windows pc to/with an ipad?

ps: on android there is nothing? just because I know it better ; if there is, why the ipad over the android one?

11 minutes ago, 12345678 said:

I need something really cheap, for the refresh rate I don't care, I only care about the colour accuracy

and it should support some rd application, I never used any apple product, so is there any sort of limitation into connecting a windows pc to/with an ipad?

ps: on android there is nothing? just because I know it better ; if there is, why the ipad over the android one?

If you were going to use an iPad (and many Android tablets, for that matter), you'd most likely use drawing apps that sync to the cloud. You can use an iPad as a live drawing tablet through macOS' Sidecar, though that clearly requires owning a Mac.

Part of why we're recommending the iPad is just that the pen-based Android tablet market is... not great. Samsung's higher-end Galaxy Tabs are alright, but there aren't many options at the low end, and those tablets are rather mediocre.  That and the iPad will offer a better overall experience — faster performance, more tablet-native apps, a wider ecosystem.

As I like to put it: Apple wins the tablet market simply because the only one that consistently shows up. Google offers very weak support for tablets (poor developer tools, difficult app discovery), while even giants like Samsung will take a very sleepy approach to releasing tablets that generally focuses on cheap no-frills models over iPad-rivalling hardware. If Apple is the student that always shows up to class and aces the exams, Google and Android tablet makers are the ones who attend the bare minimum and wonder why they flunk out.

I would suggest the Surface Go 2, but you'd be editing directly on it... and realistically, you'll want much more than the base model to reach iPad-level performance. 

31 minutes ago, Commodus said:

If you were going to use an iPad (and many Android tablets, for that matter), you'd most likely use drawing apps that sync to the cloud. You can use an iPad as a live drawing tablet through macOS' Sidecar, though that clearly requires owning a Mac.

Part of why we're recommending the iPad is just that the pen-based Android tablet market is... not great. Samsung's higher-end Galaxy Tabs are alright, but there aren't many options at the low end, and those tablets are rather mediocre.  That and the iPad will offer a better overall experience — faster performance, more tablet-native apps, a wider ecosystem.

As I like to put it: Apple wins the tablet market simply because the only one that consistently shows up. Google offers very weak support for tablets (poor developer tools, difficult app discovery), while even giants like Samsung will take a very sleepy approach to releasing tablets that generally focuses on cheap no-frills models over iPad-rivalling hardware. If Apple is the student that always shows up to class and aces the exams, Google and Android tablet makers are the ones who attend the bare minimum and wonder why they flunk out.

I would suggest the Surface Go 2, but you'd be editing directly on it... and realistically, you'll want much more than the base model to reach iPad-level performance. 

since the apps that I need to use will not run into any tablet I thought into using a desktop as a powerhouse, then using it via a table, basically I do use the tablet to access to the pc like if it were a vps via a remote desktop, then use it

for example zbrush and blender I doubt that they do natively run in any tablet, so installing it in a pc, then using a tablet to interact with those could solve the problem

but dunno if some weird policy of apple doesnt allow to do that

8 hours ago, huilun02 said:

You probably looking for something like this

https://insightful-reviews.com/cheap-drawing-tablet-with-screen/?amp=1

Those need to be hooked up to the computer to work

yes and no...

I mean I also need something that can be used as a pc, then the cheapest thing and with a battery that does last that isn't a brick it seems that's an ipad