How to open this junk lock?

Ligonsker

The communication box down has this old rusty lock and I'm not sure how it's called or how to open it: (Of course if nothing works I'll just break it or the entire door)lock.png.2d044b08608f3217ad7073fe63f767c0.png

7 minutes ago, Ligonsker said:

The communication box down has this old rusty lock and I'm not sure how it's called or how to open it: (Of course if nothing works I'll just break it or the entire door)lock.png.2d044b08608f3217ad7073fe63f767c0.png

Do you own the box?

Data Systems Administrator | Sergeant - US Marine Corps | CCNA / SEC+

Ryzen 9 5950x | 64 GB DDR4 3600Mhz | Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti | Full Build Info | HomeLab Setup

4 minutes ago, VectorTech said:

Do you own the box?

It belongs to the building and no one has the key

13 minutes ago, Ligonsker said:

How can you be sure that's whatever is behind the door is part of the problem you're experiencing?

Contacting the provider of the service you're having issues with is always the best first step to take.

1 minute ago, Ligonsker said:

It belongs to the building and no one has the key

What are the chances of a criminal damages charge for breaking the door...?

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

41 minutes ago, Eighjan said:

How can you be sure that's whatever is behind the door is part of the problem you're experiencing?

Contacting the provider of the service you're having issues with is always the best first step to take.

What are the chances of a criminal damages charge for breaking the door...?

No criminal charges, no one really cares, i will also buy a new door, but i prefer not to mess other parts of it

Contact your telecommunications provider. They will have access to it and it is their responsibility to fix any issues there may be with your service.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450