team force

hello

anyone have experience with team group ram? currently have gskill royal 2x16 3200 cl 14-14-14-34

in silver. looks nice but in the dark the led kinda looks wack. its not like a uniformed light, you can see the LEDs sorta. i want to upgrade to a team group T-Force XTREEM ARGB white 3600 cl 14-15-15-35, for aesthetic reasons. this ram looks like an enticing viola plant blooming out of the snow, smiling at me. im obsessed with looks but im more obsessed with function over form. i dont want to replace what i got with inferior parts. also this kit comes with 2 x 16. can i get two of these kids and use 4 sticks at 64 bg so i can maintain the low cL speeds?

ram.jpg.ca9adae1aaf59c06e7f674a9b3fdd86b.jpg2030994543_ram3.thumb.jpg.b045ce9732524e936c65260bd793a511.jpgram5.thumb.jpg.1bccb384bbcc1e319aaa202ff5e613f6.jpg

ram2.jpg

ram4.jpg

If nothing you could run the gskill kit at 3200 cl 14-15-15-35. You would probably only need to play around with voltages if it's not stable on default options or xmp.

I put together a 3200c14 and 4000c16 kit and the latter one can run the xmp of the 3200 kit but I haven't done a full memory test yet.

Both kits look sick tbh, but the gem shit looks more wacky and unique. Team force one is kinda clean though. Dunno if you want both kits just get them and try running them together, the timings seem close enough and the gskill kit can for sure run at whatever the other one can run at.

x570 dark hero | 3950x | 6800xt rog hybrid | tridentz 3200 2x16 + 4000 2x16 | 1tb 980 pro, 512gb 970 evo, seagate 1tb wd 5tb | kraken x63 | dark base pro 900 r1 | corsair hx850i

5 minutes ago, Edmond Dantes said:

for aesthetic reasons

Then why stop? Arguably the Gskill comes with a better DRAM binning, but the Team is not out and out terrible either. And besides, for this generation of DDR memory, 3200/2600CL16 is pretty much the spot you need to hit.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

5 minutes ago, Illyaimi said:

Dunno if you want both kits just get them and try running them together, the timings seem close enough and the gskill kit can for sure run at whatever the other one can run at.

before i saw the team group i thought the g skill was the best looking. im not trying to run both the g skill kit and the team group kit at the same time though im saying if i get the team group kit, that comes with 2 sticks(  32GB ) and i get another team group kit and it together (64GB) with the cl 14 speeds, based im what u said though i think it will work

6 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Arguably the Gskill comes with a better DRAM binning, but the Team is not out and out terrible either. And besides, for this generation of DDR memory, 3200/2600CL16 is pretty much the spot you need to hit.

they both have Samsung B-DIE. but even with the same b die, your saying the g skill could be better binning? right now im running 3200 at cl 14. the team group has those speeds too but im thinking if ama trade for looks might as well get the 3600. or your saying with my current setup ( asus dark hero, R9 5900x ) i should stick to 3200?

2 minutes ago, Edmond Dantes said:

your saying the g skill could be better binning

Nevermind. I forgot most Team's top of the lines are B-Dies, most of their slower line like T-Create are usually pretty bad bin dies.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, Edmond Dantes said:

before i saw the team group i thought the g skill was the best looking. im not trying to run both the g skill kit and the team group kit at the same time though im saying if i get the team group kit, that comes with 2 sticks(  32GB ) and i get another team group kit and it together (64GB) with the cl 14 speeds, based im what u said though i think it will work

they both have Samsung B-DIE. but even with the same b die, your saying the g skill could be better binning? right now im running 3200 at cl 14. the team group has those speeds too but im thinking if ama trade for looks might as well get the 3600. or your saying with my current setup ( asus dark hero, R9 5900x ) i should stick to 3200?

Well, if they're gonna be identical kits then there are basically 0 issue potential. I thought you meant like running 2 different brand kits together which would still be fine imo but there could be situations that need your input to play around with timings voltages etc. And if the kits you pair are B-die then there is even less to worry about, the worst that could happen is again needing to manually adjust shit but it's not that bad, there are way too many resources now on how to do this to fail at having a ram setup run properly.

x570 dark hero | 3950x | 6800xt rog hybrid | tridentz 3200 2x16 + 4000 2x16 | 1tb 980 pro, 512gb 970 evo, seagate 1tb wd 5tb | kraken x63 | dark base pro 900 r1 | corsair hx850i

I like the Royals better to be honest, but I have the Golds so I might be biased. 3200C14 as well. They ae very flexible though, can run pretty much any speed.. to a point. For instance, they will do 4000 16-16-16-38 with 1.4v.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

2 minutes ago, freeagent said:

I like the Royals better to be honest, but I have the Golds so I might be biased. 3200C14 as well. They ae very flexible though, can run pretty much any speed.. to a point. For instance, they will do 4000 16-16-16-38 with 1.4v.

the royals look nice when the lights are on. but the lights off and rGB on, the single LEDs kinda shows. specially from far away.  i have a mirror in my room and i can see the reflection from far away. otherwise its good ram. but  i want that primo clean look the team group has. i need to sell this current ram that i got when it was 3 hunid something, when i got it, now its 2 fity. i can probably sell this like 2 hunid or buck sevendy 5.

Id take it for 175 👌

Edit:

But not right now because I am an idiot and bought a new GPU so gotta pay for that first

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

3 minutes ago, freeagent said:

Id take it for 175 👌

Edit:

But not right now because I am an idiot and bought a new GPU so gotta pay for that first

when/IF i get the team group i'll let you know. i need to put some money on my books as well. i just blew like 200 on custom sleeved 24pin/8pinESP and pwm cables. myself. and i saw this 100$ 3 feet ethernet  cable that i really wanna get too, i know i know.

The royals are nice, but they lack the translucent light diffuser, and opted for a much more transparent version (as you can see)

The classic Trident Z RGB, however, much more closely resembles the T force ram you are looking at, and I believe the newer Trident Z Neo comes with the type of binning that you are after.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

13 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

The royals are nice, but they lack the translucent light diffuser, and opted for a much more transparent version (as you can see)

The classic Trident Z RGB, however, much more closely resembles the T force ram you are looking at, and I believe the newer Trident Z Neo comes with the type of binning that you are after.

i saw that one when i initially got the ram. i opted for the royals instead of the neo though. according to bdie finder, both TG and GSKILL have Samsung b die. the team group looks way better then the neos though. but is it possible the g skill has better b die bins then the team group? i know g skill is more known. but they both made in the same country. maybe Gskill might have better heat spreaders. i wonder if the TG is plastic or metal heat spreader.

8 hours ago, Edmond Dantes said:

i saw that one when i initially got the ram. i opted for the royals instead of the neo though. according to bdie finder, both TG and GSKILL have Samsung b die. the team group looks way better then the neos though. but is it possible the g skill has better b die bins then the team group? i know g skill is more known. but they both made in the same country. maybe Gskill might have better heat spreaders. i wonder if the TG is plastic or metal heat spreader.

I don't know which one would have the better binning but I am certain the TG doesn't have a plastic heat spreader. Plastic can't be a heat spreader because it is a natural thermal insulator.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

10 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I don't know which one would have the better binning but I am certain the TG doesn't have a plastic heat spreader. Plastic can't be a heat spreader because it is a natural thermal insulator.

i read on a review on new egg of another ram they had that it had some plastic in that area i could be wrong

12 minutes ago, Edmond Dantes said:

i read on a review on new egg of another ram they had that it had some plastic in that area i could be wrong

Often a heat spreader will have a plastic sticker/accents on it, or the bare ram will have a sticker with no heat spreader, but a dimm with the design of these t force modules made of plastic would get pretty toasty

Primary PC: