Try to Modified Xbox 360 Controller

Md z
Go to solution Solved by Md z,

IMG_20210823_202637.thumb.jpg.e467500df7c17a3e6203865d513f6872.jpg

Modify it in what way? What do you want to happen? Right now the behavior is the same as what a real Xbox controller would do. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Yes, use hammer and make it flat.
If thats not what you mean, please explain what you mean.
Else just put it as status update next time. 😉

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

32 minutes ago, Md z said:

So I was thinking is there anyway I can modified the Xbox logo button ?

Tape it off with electrical tape. Thats a free mod.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Are you looking to have the Xbox button-

Look Different

or

Perform a Different Task

Data Systems Administrator | Sergeant - US Marine Corps | CCNA / SEC+

Ryzen 9 5950x | 64 GB DDR4 3600Mhz | Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti | Full Build Info | HomeLab Setup

Hello Everyone . Recently I buy a Xbox 360 controller (replica version) . In the Xbox controller there is button in the middle  looks like a Xbox logo button . So when I press the button windows game bar appears in the screen. So I want to set this to take screen shot. Can I do that ?

-- Threads merged and moved to Peripherals --

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

On a genuine Xbox One controller, you can use a Windows app called Xbox Accessories to remap some of the controller functions.

On a knockoff 360 controller I think your only hope might be something like Joy2Key. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16