Help a Portuguese guy choose a case. PLEASEEE

DiogoLA

Hello, I'm Diogo and I am from Portugal.

I need a case for my new setup, but I don't now which I'm going to choose, it's why I need your help.

I really like the Cooler Master Storm Stryker, but I don't now if it's good. Everyone tell me your opinion about this case or tell me your opinion about different case's (with the name of the case).

I want to hear all your opinions. If you want to help me I appreciate that kindness.

Bye

What is the rest of your system?

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

I personally love the Stryker as a case. It's not bad at all.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

What is the rest of your system?

Just give me your about good case's. Thank you

I personally love the Stryker as a case. It's not bad at all.

It looks amazing, I personally like the trooper with window more.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

The Stryker looks pretty good, but I can't vouch for anything other than looks. I've never used it before. I would strongly recommend the Define R4 though. It's one of the most well reviewed cases on the market and it's for good reason. Excellent build quality, features, and looks in my opinion. Appearances are purely subjective, so if you dislike it, nothing I can do about it. Personally, I have the R4 and it is probably one of the easiest cases to build in. Huge space behind the motherboard tray and it's got sound dampening material as a bonus. The size is also good because it's not a full tower (it's mid) and the price is reasonable. I also like Corsair cases...

To be honest, finding a case is really based on personal opinion. You've got to find a case that you think LOOKS good, and on top of that has the usability and features that you want/need.

Good luck

Current Rig:

i7 4770k   ||    Z87 Sabertooth   ||   16gb Gskill Ripjaws X @ 1600   ||   MSI GTX 780 Gaming   ||   Fractal Design Define R4 Window (Black Pearl)   ||   Intel 530 120gb   ||   Seagate Barracuda 1TB   ||   Corsair RM850   ||   Corsair H100i 

The Stryker looks pretty good, but I can't vouch for anything other than looks. I've never used it before. I would strongly recommend the Define R4 though. It's one of the most well reviewed cases on the market and it's for good reason. Excellent build quality, features, and looks in my opinion. Appearances are purely subjective, so if you dislike it, nothing I can do about it. Personally, I have the R4 and it is probably one of the easiest cases to build in. Huge space behind the motherboard tray and it's got sound dampening material as a bonus. The size is also good because it's not a full tower (it's mid) and the price is reasonable. I also like Corsair cases...

To be honest, finding a case is really based on personal opinion. You've got to find a case that you think LOOKS good, and on top of that has the usability and features that you want/need.

Good luck

Thank you for the message I really aprecite what you said. And what is your opinion on the case Cosmos.

Storm Stryker is a great case. Quite good cable management and good air flow. Is very big however, just so you know.

If you like big cases, I would recommend the C70

Small%20(1%20of%2010)%20G.jpg

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Storm Stryker is a great case. Quite good cable management and good air flow. Is very big however, just so you know.

If you like big cases, I would recommend the C70

Small%20(1%20of%2010)%20G.jpg

Thank you.