Samsung "slot" their memory cards into the market

brownninja97

Samsung_Memory_Cards_2014_01.jpg

Memory cards in all shapes and sizes, for men, women and linus.

The new evo series offers read speeds of 90mbs or 48mbs so yay. 

These microsds are environment proof, they can survive fire, water, magnets and x-rays. Sadly the human digestion system is too much for it so cant give it to your children under the age of 20.

Furthermore it can withstand the weight of a 1.9tonne car, sometimes.

There is also some other rubbish explaining to us that samsung is a company and you guys say im off topic, blame the source.

Finally linus, grow a beard.

http://www.techpowerup.com/199631/samsung-introduces-new-lineup-of-branded-memory-cards.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Woaaaw, a whole 1.9 tonnes?  :o

But seriously, when is a memory card ever gonna experience that?? inb4 "if you lose it while on vacation and find it 2 years later, it will still work" nah.

Woaaaw, a whole 1.9 tonnes?  :o

Yes but make sure that the sd card is not touching the tires or it will get crushed. Its fine if its under the car but if it touchs those tyres its gonna have a bad day.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i really hate when a company uses a brand name of a past successful product for all their new products

lets call everything One

lets call everything with a galaxy prefix

now lets use PRO and EVO

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Hm. they look cool, too bad they don't have to look cool.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.