Need help making a website

Inkz

I am looking to help make a website for my company, and what they are looking to do is something kind of like Patreon but on a smaller scale for internal use for a company. They are looking to have members who can subscribe to see specific posts from different users. And all the users have to be approved by an admin before they can post and have people subscribe to their content but I also like don't want these people to have any admin access or other accounts, just theirs and maybe a dm to a user they sub to.

I am really new to website hosting and creation and I am trying to find something fast for it, any tips? I started looking at sqarespace but they are limited to only 10 members.

7 minutes ago, Inkz said:

I am looking to help make a website for my company, and what they are looking to do is something kind of like Patreon but on a smaller scale for internal use for a company. They are looking to have members who can subscribe to see specific posts from different users. And all the users have to be approved by an admin before they can post and have people subscribe to their content but I also like don't want these people to have any admin access or other accounts, just theirs and maybe a dm to a user they sub to.

I am really new to website hosting and creation and I am trying to find something fast for it, any tips? I started looking at sqarespace but they are limited to only 10 members.

Wix or Wordpress?

PLEASE TAG ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLY!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560 

Subscriptions with some sort of token payment? Or just following members and categories?

You are describing what Sharepoint for example does. Except for DMs as those would be done with Skype Pro or Teams since it's Microsoft.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

20 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Subscriptions with some sort of token payment? Or just following members and categories?

You are describing what Sharepoint for example does. Except for DMs as those would be done with Skype Pro or Teams since it's Microsoft.

What do you mean about token payment? It is supposed to be something like patreon, where you can search a username or take a link, subscribe to that user, and then they can see only their posts.

4 hours ago, Inkz said:

What do you mean about token payment? It is supposed to be something like patreon, where you can search a username or take a link, subscribe to that user, and then they can see only their posts.

Patreon subscription is paid model where patrons pay for their subscriptions. You are talking about doing this internally, so question is, are you looking it to be just like Patreon with some sort of currency/token used for payment. Or just to follow certain users like you would do in Twitter etc.?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Patreon subscription is paid model where patrons pay for their subscriptions. You are talking about doing this internally, so question is, are you looking it to be just like Patreon with some sort of currency/token used for payment. Or just to follow certain users like you would do in Twitter etc.?

Yeah just like patreon where currency is used. I guess saying internal might be confusing, but for this purpose just think of it like patreon.