Nice Looking RGB Fans to Use as Intake for Lian Li Case?

koto345

I'm looking for some RGB case fans that would look nice on the Lian Li O11 Dynamic when used as intake. Because of how the case is designed, the intake fan's rear is exposed and sort of diminishes the lighting effects of the fans.

Here's what I mean 

As you can see, the the supporting arms are exposed and also blocks some of the lighting effects. I realize that this is unavoidable as those supporting arms are necessary, but I found that the Corsair QL120s have their RGB lighting effects extend to the rear of the fan so they still look nice even with the supporting arms. I was also wondering if there exists such a thing as a "reverse fan", where the fan blows air towards its front as opposed to its back.

Anyways, any suggestions?

8 minutes ago, koto345 said:

I'm looking for some RGB case fans that would look nice on the Lian Li O11 Dynamic when used as intake. Because of how the case is designed, the intake fan's rear is exposed and sort of diminishes the lighting effects of the fans.

Here's what I mean 

As you can see, the the supporting arms are exposed and also blocks some of the lighting effects. I realize that this is unavoidable as those supporting arms are necessary, but I found that the Corsair QL120s have their RGB lighting effects extend to the rear of the fan so they still look nice even with the supporting arms. I was also wondering if there exists such a thing as a "reverse fan", where the fan blows air towards its front as opposed to its back.

Anyways, any suggestions?

LianLi Uni fans?

PLEASE TAG ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLY!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560 

9 minutes ago, Carbonado said:

LianLi Uni fans?

for realz, LL has really pretty fans

Just now, tkitch said:

for realz, LL has really pretty fans

Yupp exactly!! And the Uni fans looks arguably the best from behind too

PLEASE TAG ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLY!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560