Goat Simulator - your thoughts about it.

I have no interest in it and I don't see the appeal so I just leave it be. I'll try it if a friend has it but I'm not going to go out of my way to play it.

it's a pretty fun game, not worth $10 IMO, map's too small, not much thing to explore, just like the developers said , spend your $10 else where. But doesn't matter, I get it from kickass torrent :P. I think bunch of people are gonna tell me pirate is not good from now on. But I'll buy the game if I find out it is worth the money, like Bioshock.

The developers might even recommend that. ;)

I brought it because my 9 yr old wanted it, and she thinks it is hilarious for hours, I think it is more aimed at that 10 yr oldish group any way, there is really no gore or obscene language in it. I will admit even i had fun playing around on it for about an hr, if the world was about 10 times the size and you could eat all kinds of things that had different effects on you then that would be cool. I mean I had goats growing up, I know they really will try to eat about anything that smell edible. I caught one eating a flannel shirt once time. 

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

I think it's a really funny game, but I also think it's a bit overpriced for what it is.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

It's not really worth 10$ way overpriced.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Absolutely top-notch. Especially Flappy Goat. And the fact that you can actually combine the modes you unlock makes it really fun.

I think it really is worth the 10 bucks.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

It feels like it was created for the sole purpose of pleasing pewdiepie and that crowd.