Offering to pay for some website tweaks

LukeNukes

Hello

I'm the founder of a clan, and we have a website and forum , it is all running fine , but it just needs some finishing tweaks and i need a very simple extra page setting up( will take a person in the know a very little amount of time)

The people that have helped me get it the point it it is at are very good but extremely hard to complete much needed stuff ,

So I'm asking if you have the ability to help me on this and many on other ongoing stuff I need , please reply , I am willing to pay or offer something in return, not that we have a massive budget , being a free clan , but I need to get these things done so I will pay what needs to be paid for the growth and stability of my clan

Hope somebody can help

Thx

LukeNukes

Clan page and forum @

www.ClanDivision.com

Hi i'm a web developer and i would be glad to help you out! You can PM me

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Nice website, i dont think i can help, it already looks great

Looks like a nice clan, i might join the servers

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

BTW when you click stats there is no way to navigate back to the main screen

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Nice website, i dont think i can help, it already looks great

Looks like a nice clan, i might join the servers

Awesome we are open to new clan members causal or high skilled competitive player , or just come play in our servers is awesome to , jump in our teamspeak anytime you next gaming buddy and we can squad up and kill some ?

Hello

I'm the founder of a clan, and we have a website and forum , it is all running fine , but it just needs some finishing tweaks and i need a very simple extra page setting up( will take a person in the know a very little amount of time)

The people that have helped me get it the point it it is at are very good but extremely hard to complete much needed stuff ,

So I'm asking if you have the ability to help me on this and many on other ongoing stuff I need , please reply , I am willing to pay or offer something in return, not that we have a massive budget , being a free clan , but I need to get these things done so I will pay what needs to be paid for the growth and stability of my clan

Hope somebody can help

Thx

LukeNukes

Clan page and forum @

www.ClanDivision.com

I might be able to help, everything you currently have is about the extent of my knowledge. What work would you need done? Send me a pm :)

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Maybe I can help, depending on the things you want to get done. Very interesting website!

If you still need something to be done, send me a pm.

Learning

Hello

Hope somebody can help

Thx

LukeNukes

Clan page and forum @

www.ClanDivision.com

I'm currently kind of busy with Linus Tech Tips, but I might be able to help out.

If you want to see some of my work, I designed both of our forum themes and our (almost finished) new website.

I might help for the website! PM me!

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |