Looking for a good budget capture card for under $120?

BlindGuyPCs

Hi, my old Elgato CC died and I'm looking for a replacement. I'm completely ok with a used one, I'm just looking for whatever, I'd prefer a PCIE one with passthrough but I'm happy with whatever.

Sorry, I know this isn't necessarily the best spot but I couldn't find any other spot to put it, gotta love being partially blind lol.

4 minutes ago, BlindGuyPCs said:

Hi, my old Elgato CC died and I'm looking for a replacement. I'm completely ok with a used one, I'm just looking for whatever, I'd prefer a PCIE one with passthrough but I'm happy with whatever.

Sorry, I know this isn't necessarily the best spot but I couldn't find any other spot to put it, gotta love being partially blind lol.

if you dont know where to put it just put it in general. why dont you look at cragslist?

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

20 minutes ago, adarw said:

if you dont know where to put it just put it in general. why dont you look at cragslist?

Wow I'm an idiot lol, sorry!

I looked at craigslist, found a guy selling his old HD60S, so I'll try to get that. Thanks for the help!

Just now, BlindGuyPCs said:

Wow I'm an idiot lol, sorry!

I looked at craigslist, found a guy selling his old HD60S, so I'll try to get that. Thanks for the help!

haha good luck!

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#