Need help with new HP Victus 16 Ryzen edition

I ordered an HP Victus 16 laptop specifically the Ryzen 7 5800H model with the RTX 3060 and I am an Indian resident. This variant as of now is released in India and a few other places however I couldn't find it in canadian online stores. 

So I was wondering if HP Canada would provide hardware warranty services, or even just straight up pay to repair. As I may be moving there in a few months to a year. 

Please advise as I don't want to spend a fortune on something I can't get repaired down the road as I plan to use it for the next 4-6 years. The laptop is on its way but I can return in till the end of next week.

51 minutes ago, orora15 said:

I ordered an HP Victus 16 laptop specifically the Ryzen 7 5800H model with the RTX 3060 and I am an Indian resident. This variant as of now is released in India and a few other places however I couldn't find it in canadian online stores. 

So I was wondering if HP Canada would provide hardware warranty services, or even just straight up pay to repair. As I may be moving there in a few months to a year. 

Please advise as I don't want to spend a fortune on something I can't get repaired down the road as I plan to use it for the next 4-6 years. The laptop is on its way but I can return in till the end of next week.

Sounds like a question for HP Canada. They might or might not have parts so it could depend a lot on what happens to break.  If they don’t have the parts they’d have to get them in which could take a very long time.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.