What are you most scared of?

What are you most scared of? leave the answer below.

please be respectful of others and dont post pictures or anything about what others are scared of otherwise this will have to be locked down.

I am most scared of spiders. i literally cant sleep for 3 days after i see a spider. i then feel like spiders are climbing all over me and i have to sanitize my room to make sure there are no spiders.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Updating my BIOS is pretty scary.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Updating my BIOS is pretty scary.

not quite what i meant but ok

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Even though placing your CPU into your motherboard is easy, I am still paranoid of breaking something. Especially when you pull down that lever!  :wacko:

OMG me to

failure - hurts like hell and I just cant cope with it

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Even though placing your CPU into your motherboard is easy, I am still paranoid of breaking something. Especially when you pull down that lever!  :wacko:

I have one of those rare ASUS boards where when you pull down the lever, it makes this horrible noise. Makes it sound like you're gonna break something.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

I have one of those rare ASUS boards where when you pull down the lever, it makes this horrible noise. Makes it sound like you're gonna break something.

Many motherboards have that lever that makes cracking noises. Its ironic how its called ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) sockets where we just drop the CPU in with no pressure at all but when we put the plate down and then pull the lever... the lever puts a ton of pressure onto the CPU to hold it down anyway!  :huh:

I think the vid below sums up my feelings on the matter (at :40)

I'm terrified of pools of water, I love the rain and love showers, But god damn I can't stand wter

Updating the BIOS +1, already bricked my mobo once! dont update the bios on the MSI boards if you abosuletly dont need to.

The dark... I know it's lame, I'm trying to stop it but they still freak me out sometimes.

The dark... I know it's lame, I'm trying to stop it but they still freak me out sometimes.

If you have a paranoid mind, it can cause the dark to become extremely scary. Besides, we're organisms that like to be able to see so we know what's there. That's one of our main ways of knowing if something is there or not(though not reliable all the time). So being scared of the dark I think is rather natural. As we almost have no idea what is there.

I'm afraid of decaying corpses, not the way people are afraid of spiders, but i guess that's normal. Other than that, nothing really.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Death and needles. 

Good Morning...

Being alone. I think that's pretty universal, though it might vary in degree between different people.

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

Forums

But on a more serious note. I'm really afraid of falling. Heights don't bother me at all I can stand on the edge of a cliff and be fine, but something about the sensation of falling just freaks me out. 

- No this is Patrick. 

I to dislike heights. 

making a fool of myself in a large way (i dont like asking questions in classes because i dont want to seem dumb if its really obvious). also getting caught or getting in trouble.

its kinda just paranoia i guess. like i dont like being judged on my actions.

Being alone. I think that's pretty universal, though it might vary in degree between different people.

its wierd because I like being alone but it seems to effect alot of people

Its all about those volumetric clouds