is this an ok build? Are there any incompatibilites?

Sarbeshr

Why are you buying a $500 motherboard? What do you plan to do with your build? If you're just gaming, the 5600G MIGHT make more sense as well. Everything else looks fine, imo. Depending on what GPU you plan to pair with it, 650W PSU might save you even more money. But I have that power supply and it works very well, no complaints.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

7 minutes ago, GreatnessRD said:

Why are you buying a $500 motherboard? What do you plan to do with your build? If you're just gaming, the 5600G MIGHT make more sense as well. Everything else looks fine, imo. Depending on what GPU you plan to pair with it, 650W PSU might save you even more money. But I have that power supply and it works very well, no complaints.

the reason I chose this motherboard is because every other mobo I choose says I need a bios update to use this cpu.

3 minutes ago, Sarbeshr said:

the reason I chose this motherboard is because every other mobo I choose says I need a bios update to use this cpu.

most should come with the bios flashed for 5000 already, assuming they aren't old stock that has been sitting for months. if not, you can request a boot kit from amd to flash it for 5000. you could also make sure to get a board with bios flashback so you can update the bios without the cpu, but this shouldn't be needed. either way, unless you have other reasons for that board, i would save the money, or use it towards other parts. the h510 has notoriously bad air flow, i own one and i like it, but it definitely does suffer from poor front airflow.

2 minutes ago, Sarbeshr said:

Just get a motherboard with BIOS flashback, like the B550 Tomahawk. It almost never makes sense to spend more on your motherboard than your CPU (my general rule of thumb is to pay 2/3 the price of your CPU on your motherboard as the upper limit, so for a $300 CPU spend up to $200 on the motherboard). Also that motherboard doesn't have a display output anyway, so you would need a GPU, and it defeats the entire purpose of getting a 5700G. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jmcbbh

This is what I would do. APUs like really fast memory, so this will get you tighter timings and thus better performance. I swapped out the motherboard for something more sensible. The SSD I swapped for something a little faster, and I swapped the case for something with a lot better airflow. Also, it would probably be a good idea to look into getting a Windows key from one of the key resellers or on eBay and save some money. 

I've never had occasion to try it, myself, but I've worried about CPU and BIOS revisions sometimes. Some boards allow for a BIOS update without a CPU installed.

Beyond that, if you find a commercially successful board that has a BIOS that supports it in some recent revisions, and buy from a large place (newegg) that almost always means you'll get new enough stock that it's ready out of the box.

50 minutes ago, Sarbeshr said:

what will you be doing with this build?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hrd9kX

Maybe something like this?

Basically optimized everything

You dont need 32gb if you are only gaming so i swapped it for a 16gb kit of 3733, weird ram freq ik but incase you dont overclock your ram itll be pretty good anyways

X570 is basically useless unless you are using more than 1 gen4 nvme drive which are also useless unless you transfer massive files like 8k video

You can just get windows oem keys for 20$ on sites like scdkey, though if you are fine with a random key you can get them for 3$ on ebay