Looking for a new Laptop to buy for university with nice performance.

Hey, I need a little bit of help. I used my surface pro4 so far but it is dying and I don't want to buy a new surface because I wasn't happy with it and it didn't became 5 years old. 

Do you have any recommendations? 

I want something with ca. 7 h of battery life (sometimes my lectures take as long and I can't charge it) some performance with a graphics card would be nice. Also it should be future proof. I want to use it as well for watching movies and maybe a little gaming at home (only plugged in of course) 

I found the Gigagbyte Aero 15 4k rtx 3060 i7-11800h. The problem is battery life. Sometimes I see 7-8 h with light tasks sometimes as low as 3h. If you could use a power bank for it, I wouldn't have a problem with 4 - 5 hours, cause I can charge it in my break but I couldn't find anything about power banks and have no idea. 

Some Games like yu gi oh, maybe some triple a games (in low res plugged in) and Cod. Those only when I am somewhere else (I have also gaming pc) so not regularly. 

Typical office work, making notes, using Matlab for Computation and Simulation, some programming and light simulation lile lt spice. 

Thats why I think about Intel 11 Gen or the new Ryzen Mobile CPU and a 3060 because it has performance, it is new and not so power-hungry like 3070 or 3080. 

Also I can use it in couple of years for the same purpose. 

I looked it up and I found zenbook with a 3060 i7 11Gen and promised 22h battery life for similar prize (1800€) but only a FHD Display

Notebookcheck has tested the Gigabyte Aero with Oled. 8 1/2 hours wifi surfing, so your 7 hours are realistic, but can be a problem.

Max brightness, it's <4 hours, and if there's something running in the background, it can also reduce battery life.

A strong 45w CPU (H-series) with typical Intel / x86 boosting can suck the battery quite alot.

For long duration, Ultrabooks without dedicated GPU are the best choice usually, they can often get 10+ hours on wifi browsing, so a good bit more room.

Also, they are portable enough to not give you a Gym-session on your way to your lectures.

Gaming Notebooks often don't last a full day, even with light use, so you don't just have to carry their higher weight, but also their chunky Poweradapter. That can get it close to 3 kg overall, instead of <1,4 kg on smaller, more portable devices.

What model is the Zenbook? Zenbook Pro Duo? 

Promised battery life on Windows notebook specsheets and reality are often 2 different things.

I looked for another series of asus the zephyrus g one. This one seems good:

ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 39,6 cm (15,6 Zoll, QHD, IPS-Level, 165 Hz, matt) Gaming-Notebook (AMD R9-5900HS, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX3060 (6GB), Windows 10 Pro) Moonlight White

It is more expensive but it should last 7h+ and has some horse power. I also favor Ryzen, because of battery life. 

I know this with the spec sheet, why bother testing this when it's not reliable. 

10h+ would be great but I want it to have a GPU. 

I thought about the weight but it is not that big of a problem for me.