Ps5

Fzone
2 minutes ago, Murasaki said:

My guess is a game bug.

Artifacting happens across all screen right? Also game doesent have any ps5 updated enchantments so i guess it could also be a backwards compability bug.

5 minutes ago, Fzone said:

Artifacting happens across all screen right? Also game doesent have any ps5 updated enchantments so i guess it could also be a backwards compability bug.

Artefacting is kind of a wide term; can mean anything from glitched graphics across the entire screen to subtle or excessive warping of geometry. In your case its very subtle and as you mentioned it happens only on this game so I would rule it out to the game itself being the problem. If you see this happening in other games regularly though this might start to indicate a hardware fault.

Is your PS5 running excessively hot/loud? It would artifact shortly before overheating in theory, but I'd be surprised if a PS4 pro game would cause the PS5 to break a sweat. Reinstalling the game might be worth trying, database rebuild, ect. If nothing changes after those steps and you don't notice it in any other game, you're probably fine and it's just a bug. You can also try disabling the performance boost and see if when running at normal PS4 pro speeds would resolve the issue. 

On 8/6/2021 at 6:41 AM, SixtyfpsGaming said:

I would try googling this issue and seems what comes up. Were is this on the map i can load up spider man and see if it happens on mine 

No need talked with insomniac admin on discord he thinks its just a minor lightning issue happens at day only so it probably is.