YOUR FAVOURITE PC GAME

Ayush008

I finally started playing the Dark Souls series. For the longest time i was repelled by talk of how difficult and frustrating these games are. But that's just a bunch of exaggeration. These games may be difficult, but if you adjust and play them carefully and with patience, then they're extremely rewarding and fun.

These games have deep lore, difficult but rewarding gameplay, amazing world design, amazing character design, and good replayability.

Basically everything a good RPG needs.

Dark Souls 1 is one of the best games i've played in the last few years. Did 3 playthroughs back to back and one was just as fun as the other. Because the gameplay can differ a lot between classes there is a lot of replay value.

Dark Souls 2 was kind of a bummer. The game just didn't have the same feeling anymore and i stopped about 2 hours in. The general consensis of the community that 2 is a comparatively bad game in the Dark Souls series is true from my experience with the game. Maybe i'll touch it again in the future, but DS3 is just too much fun atm.

Now i just started Dark Souls 3 and i'm about 12 hours in. This is very quickly developing to be one of my favourite games of all time. It basically has all the good things Dark Souls 1 offered and built upon that. So far it's without a doubt the best game of the series.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

On 8/16/2021 at 12:00 PM, Stahlmann said:

I finally started playing the Dark Souls series. For the longest time i was repelled by talk of how difficult and frustrating these games are. But that's just a bunch of exaggeration. These games may be difficult, but if you adjust and play them carefully and with patience, then they're extremely rewarding and fun.

These games have deep lore, difficult but rewarding gameplay, amazing world design, amazing character design, and good replayability.

Basically everything a good RPG needs.

Dark Souls 1 is one of the best games i've played in the last few years. Did 3 playthroughs back to back and one was just as fun as the other. Because the gameplay can differ a lot between classes there is a lot of replay value.

Dark Souls 2 was kind of a bummer. The game just didn't have the same feeling anymore and i stopped about 2 hours in. The general consensis of the community that 2 is a comparatively bad game in the Dark Souls series is true from my experience with the game. Maybe i'll touch it again in the future, but DS3 is just too much fun atm.

Now i just started Dark Souls 3 and i'm about 12 hours in. This is very quickly developing to be one of my favourite games of all time. It basically has all the good things Dark Souls 1 offered and built upon that. So far it's without a doubt the best game of the series.

Thnx @Stahlmann,

For sharing your opinion. I agree with your point. In fact I have also spent so many hours playing ds3. It's a masterpiece.

FPS: Doom Eternal

Hardcore FPS  / looting: Escape From Tarkov

MMORPG: Oldschool RuneScape

Sandbox: Ark Survival Evolved

10 hours ago, EternalSlushy said:

FPS: Doom Eternal

Hardcore FPS  / looting: Escape From Tarkov

MMORPG: Oldschool RuneScape

Sandbox: Ark Survival Evolved

Thnx @EternalSlushy

For sharing your opinion. Good choice.

All time favorite - if only one choice?  Any of the Civ games... can't pinpoint one, since everytime a new one is launched, I buy it and play too much of it.

However, if we go one per genre (that I play / or played):

FPS: Quake 3

Survival: State of Decay 2

Survival Sandbox: 7 Days to Die (this one was hard, as I'm also a hardcore ARK: Survival Evolved player)

MMORPG: SWG Pre-NGE (but JTL was awesome - I lived in my ships once it launched) - Teras Kasi / Medic unlocked Jedi FTW!

Action-RPG: The Witcher 3

I'm playing papers please at the moment. It is very fun but I think it should be a bit cheaper.

On 8/20/2021 at 1:10 PM, Tom09 said:

I'm playing papers please at the moment. It is very fun but I think it should be a bit cheaper.

Sounds cool @Tom09