Drive updater?

I've been using CCleaner for a long time now, but don't use the drive updater feature. I tried using it just now and need the paid version to use the drive updater. Since I'm not gonna do that, is there a free trusted drive updater that any of you use?

Motherboard: Asus Tuf X570-Plus | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x Eight-Core Processor | GPU: Zotac GeForce RTX 3080 10gb  | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL14 | Case: ATX Mid Tower Case | Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB & 1TB M.2 | Display: Samsung C27HG70 27" 2560x1440 144Hz 1ms | Operating System: Windows 10

On top of what I just posted, what drivers aside GPU drivers for new games and optimizations (which AMD or Nvidia take care of anyway) do you constantly feel need updating that Windows update or the latest at time of install from the manufacturer's website can't address?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

On top of what I just posted, what drivers aside GPU drivers for new games and optimizations (which AMD or Nvidia take care of anyway) do you constantly feel need updating that Windows update or the latest at time of install from the manufacturer's website can't address?

This has all got to do with me trying to play Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition for PC. I keep getting an error message that a device does not support DRX1.1. So I'm running around trying to figure out what isn't updated. My windows version is 21h1. So I need to know what I don't have.

Motherboard: Asus Tuf X570-Plus | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x Eight-Core Processor | GPU: Zotac GeForce RTX 3080 10gb  | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL14 | Case: ATX Mid Tower Case | Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB & 1TB M.2 | Display: Samsung C27HG70 27" 2560x1440 144Hz 1ms | Operating System: Windows 10

6 minutes ago, CuriousBro said:

This has all got to do with me trying to play Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition for PC. I keep getting an error message that a device does not support DRX1.1. So I'm running around trying to figure out what isn't updated. My windows version is 21h1. So I need to know what I don't have.

That's either a software bug with that Enhanced Edition version (as many people mention on a quick google search) and most people just gave up because no matter what hardware they had on 20H2 or later it kept giving them that same error.

Or you need to update your GPU drivers using GeForce Experience or directly download from Nvidia the Game Ready Drivers to the latest for Nvidia GPUs (since I see you're running a 1080Ti), there is nothing else that can trigger that error.

Edit:

Or it's down to the fact you need a RTX GPU to play the Enhanced Edition as some articles allude to.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

26 minutes ago, Lurick said:

That's either a software bug with that Enhanced Edition version (as many people mention on a quick google search) and most people just gave up because no matter what hardware they had on 20H2 or later it kept giving them that same error.

Or you need to update your GPU drivers using GeForce Experience or directly download from Nvidia the Game Ready Drivers to the latest for Nvidia GPUs (since I see you're running a 1080Ti), there is nothing else that can trigger that error.

Edit:

Or it's down to the fact you need a RTX GPU to play the Enhanced Edition as some articles allude to.

Thank you, but now the NVIDIA website is giving me and access denied page... Edit; Never mind, I got to the page...

Edit again; Thanks for the feedback all. The simply can't run on a 1080 Ti.

31 minutes ago, CuriousBro said:

Edit again; Thanks for the feedback all. The simply can't run on a 1080 Ti.

Yah, the error should be clearer as to why but still sucks

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

59 minutes ago, CuriousBro said:

I've been using CCleaner for a long time now, but don't use the drive updater feature. I tried using it just now and need the paid version to use the drive updater. Since I'm not gonna do that, is there a free trusted drive updater that any of you use?

If you have a Nvidia or AMD gpu just go into task manager get the model then search up drivers for it and you'll be good

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv