Trying to find a LTT video...

JustTooDank
Go to solution Solved by AMICLG,

Is this the video your looking for?

I'm trying to find a video where Linus goes over what all the graphics settings mean in video games. Anti-aliasing, textures, etc. I saw it a while ago but I can't find it again. The only video I can find is Anti-Aliasing Tech Quickie, which isn't the right one. If I remember correctly, he was showing the settings in a Call of Duty game.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

I think it was a Battlefield game. Probably BfBC2. One sec lemme try to find it

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I'm trying to find a video where Linus goes over what all the graphics settings mean in video games. Anti-aliasing, textures, etc. I saw it a while ago but I can't find it again. The only video I can find is Anti-Aliasing Tech Quickie, which isn't the right one. If I remember correctly, he was showing the settings in a Call of Duty game.

I would appreciate this too, as I don't know what some of them mean.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I think it was a Battlefield game. Probably BfBC2. One sec lemme try to find it

Yup something to do with a satisfactory gaming experience and the sweet spot for price-two-performance in cards.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

YES! Thank you.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB