Is there anything I should change or compatibility problems I might encounter with this parts?

Veraki

Budget (including currency): $22000 MXN - $1000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I want this PC to be able to run the upcoming Halo and Battlefield games, I also do light 3D modeling work on blender and painting in Photoshop.

Other details: Only things locked are the CPU and Motherboard as I got them at a discounted price, also the prices from Newegg are way higher than what I can get from local retailers, for example the case was $3400MXN locally compared to Neweggs $5800MXN, so ignore them when giving recommendations or taking the budget into account, this is a midrange setup that will use a GTX 950 while I get money for a new GPU. My old system uses an i5-4440 Intel CPU and 8GB of DDR3 RAM, this system will inherit 2 3.5" HDD from this old one.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($5759.03 @ Newegg Mexico)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  ($3590.05 @ Newegg Mexico) *
Storage: Corsair MP510 960 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
Case: Asus TUF Gaming GT501 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($5793.59 @ Newegg Mexico)
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2021) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($3377.11 @ Newegg Mexico)
Total: $18519.78
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-07-31 22:02 CDT-0500

*RGB Corsair RAM is for some reason cheaper than the non RGB one with same timings.

44 minutes ago, Veraki said:

Budget (including currency): $22000 MXN - $1000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I want this PC to be able to run the upcoming Halo and Battlefield games, I also do light 3D modeling work on blender and painting in Photoshop.

Other details: Only things locked are the CPU and Motherboard as I got them at a discounted price, also the prices from Newegg are way higher than what I can get from local retailers, for example the case was $3400MXN locally compared to Neweggs $5800MXN, so ignore them when giving recommendations or taking the budget into account, this is a midrange setup that will use a GTX 950 while I get money for a new GPU. My old system uses an i5-4440 Intel CPU and 8GB of DDR3 RAM, this system will inherit 2 3.5" HDD from this old one.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($5759.03 @ Newegg Mexico)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  ($3590.05 @ Newegg Mexico) *
Storage: Corsair MP510 960 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
Case: Asus TUF Gaming GT501 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($5793.59 @ Newegg Mexico)
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2021) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($3377.11 @ Newegg Mexico)
Total: $18519.78
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-07-31 22:02 CDT-0500

*RGB Corsair RAM is for some reason cheaper than the non RGB one with same timings.

Ditch rgb pro, 3200mhz silicon power turbine rgb is like 900$ cheaper, the non rgb version is 1100$ cheaper, and you can just overclock your ram anyways to 3600mhz, not to mention the ram you chose has garbage cl18 timings, 3600mhz crucial ballistix is cl16 so dont overpay for some lights

Get a silicon power a80, kingston a2000, or sn550 for ssd

And do not waste that much on a stupid windows liscense, you can get oem keys for 20usd (not sure in mxn) from sites like scdkey

Otherwise it seems fine

33 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Ditch rgb pro, 3200mhz silicon power turbine rgb is like 900$ cheaper, the non rgb version is 1100$ cheaper, and you can just overclock your ram anyways to 3600mhz, not to mention the ram you chose has garbage cl18 timings, 3600mhz crucial ballistix is cl16 so dont overpay for some lights

Get a silicon power a80, kingston a2000, or sn550 for ssd

And do not waste that much on a stupid windows liscense, you can get oem keys for 20usd (not sure in mxn) from sites like scdkey

Otherwise it seems fine

Thank you! The reason why I went for the ram that I did was because for some reason the RGB version was cheaper than the non RGB and the Balistix was not listed on the QVL for the motherboard, would that affect it in any way?

1 minute ago, Veraki said:

Thank you! The reason why I went for the ram that I did was because for some reason the RGB version was cheaper than the non RGB and the Balistix was not listed on the QVL for the motherboard, would that affect it in any way?

Mobo qvl is bullshit nowadays

And if the ram doesnt work (which is pretty rare) you can just rma it anyways rather than overpaying for a brand

1 minute ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Mobo qvl is bullshit nowadays

And if the ram doesnt work (which is pretty rare) you can just rma it anyways rather than overpaying for a brand

I understand, thanks for the heads up