Budget Gaming Laptop(under $900)

Hi Guys. i'm new to tech things. So i hope you guys can help me.

I'm thinking of buying a gaming laptop this year or next year(2022). My budget is $900. 

what i'm thinking of buying is a laptop with at least,

i5/i7  10th gen

8gb ram(will upgrade to 16gb in future. budget problems)

gtx 1650/1660 (best gpus i know. reluctant to use gtx 10 series because they are old.)

Please give suggestions for more laptops. I don't know anything about AMD cpus or gpus. So suggest them too.

Thank you.

Well ask again when you are about to buy it. There is no point in use giving you suggestions now as things are RAPIDLY changing and prices are not stable at all right now.

So yeah ask again the week you are buying it. Also currently you can buy a rtx 3050ti + ryzen 5600h laptop with that money. Better than what you had in mind.

14 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Well ask again when you are about to buy it. There is no point in use giving you suggestions now as things are RAPIDLY changing and prices are not stable at all right now.

So yeah ask again the week you are buying it. Also currently you can buy a rtx 3050ti + ryzen 5600h laptop with that money. Better than what you had in mind.

One week later...

33 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The reason why i'm not buying the laptop right now is because i don't know which one to buy and prices.

I'm buying a laptop when i select a laptop and is within the budget. why i said i will buy in next year is that prices might drop by then. 

I looked up for laptops with rtx 3050ti and they were all $1000 or up. can you add a link to it?