Looking for a mid-range [About under 400€/470$/350£] Androidphone.

Looking for a mid-range [About under 400€/470USD/590CAD/350£] Android phone.

Hello,

After my current phone Samsung A71 has experienced water/alcohol damage within a couple of months it started to be more and more unusable. 

(Note: Warranty won't cover anything.)

I've decided to start looking for a new device, before this one is completely unusable.

Before this phone I had a Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus + with the increasing sales of Xiaomi phones I started looking from there.

The two Xiaomi phones that caught my eye are:

• Mi 11 Lite 5G
  • Poco F3

After reading more into the phones, MIUI and remembering my own experience I am being turned off from purchasing a Xiaomi phone due to people experiencing bugs with MIUI. I do not want to install custom ROMs also.

This is why I am asking for help to look for another alternative, gain more information and maybe reconsider listed or other Xiaomi phones. 

---

I plan to use the phone to watch YouTube, browse Reddit & the Internet and other apps. I don't do much gaming on the phone, besides occasional casual mobile games that shouldn't really require a lot. Having an amazing camera doesn't really mater, but it is still good to have a camera that would take good photos from time to time. Since I use the phone a lot it would be nice if it lasted the whole day. Furthermore I want the phone to be **reliable** and not complicated to use.

Also if you are recommending a phone you use please share your positive and negative experience with it as well. 

Thank you!

---

Region: EU, Lithuania.

probably not gonna wanna hear this but iphone SE is probably one of the better options in this price point. and just under $400.

I really like the Pixel 4a, mostly for the software and peace of mind. Google comits to a few years updates will keep their phones snappy and secure for a good while after purchase. I find that raw specs mean less and less these days for mobile devices. Some chinese phones, even the more expensive kind, loose a lot of merit because of the terrible software. 

1 hour ago, dom111 said:

Looking for a mid-range [About under 400€/470USD/590CAD/350£] Android phone.

Hello,

After my current phone Samsung A71 has experienced water/alcohol damage within a couple of months it started to be more and more unusable. 

(Note: Warranty won't cover anything.)

I've decided to start looking for a new device, before this one is completely unusable.

Before this phone I had a Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus + with the increasing sales of Xiaomi phones I started looking from there.

The two Xiaomi phones that caught my eye are:

• Mi 11 Lite 5G
  • Poco F3

After reading more into the phones, MIUI and remembering my own experience I am being turned off from purchasing a Xiaomi phone due to people experiencing bugs with MIUI. I do not want to install custom ROMs also.

This is why I am asking for help to look for another alternative, gain more information and maybe reconsider listed or other Xiaomi phones. 

---

I plan to use the phone to watch YouTube, browse Reddit & the Internet and other apps. I don't do much gaming on the phone, besides occasional casual mobile games that shouldn't really require a lot. Having an amazing camera doesn't really mater, but it is still good to have a camera that would take good photos from time to time. Since I use the phone a lot it would be nice if it lasted the whole day. Furthermore I want the phone to be **reliable** and not complicated to use.

Also if you are recommending a phone you use please share your positive and negative experience with it as well. 

Thank you!

---

Region: EU, Lithuania.

I’d say buy a pixel 4a or iPhone se because pixels and iPhones have the best support for smartphones