NVIDIA LEGENDARY DRIVER UPDATE RELEASE DATE*SOONER THAN YOU THINK*

Only effect 700 cards? :/

as always with new nvidia drivers, they only example some cards, it will also effect every other card that gets this update, but probably to a lesser extent :)

GPU: MSI GTX 770 gaming || CPU: Intel 4670k @ 4.4Ghz || RAM: 4x4GB 1600mhz Corsair vengeance pro || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming || CPU cooler: Corsair H105 || PSU: Corsair RM650 || SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Crucial M4 128GB || Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 || Monitor: ASUS PA238Q

I wonder how they're gonna play out...I have an i5 and a 780ti so this could be interesting for me...

Nvidia makes my Gtx 780ti even more godly.Awesome

Exactly what I was thinking lol

all improvements on shit i dont play

^

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Ya know, if the 660 will be able to deliver more performance with DX12, the 670 will too! Crazy, right?

you do not get it guys. i thought you would get it but i was wrong. GTX 660 + new DX12 driver >= GTX 660ti + old driver

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

i'm still wondering why they didn't do these optimizations a long time ago

because there was no mantle back then :D

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

yes but they wont because they said that they will not support mantle no matter how open and free it is

they don't have to support mantle to outperform a 290x running on mantle. 

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

you do not get it guys. i thought you would get it but i was wrong. GTX 660 + new DX12 driver >= GTX 660ti + old driver

So basically my GTx 770 should be like a GTx 780 with old driver right?

So does this affect my gtx 670???

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

im going to assume kepler GPU's will get the boost

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

I will try it. With any luck I won't have to roll back again to 327.23 for my 760 SLI to be stable. We will see.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

BF4 is also a current clusterfuck and as a player, I'd rather they work on the whole "Less crashing" thing before they do the "moar graphix" thing

This is nvidia, not dice....?

You're saying you'd rather them fix the less crashing before the moar graphix, but we're talking about nvidia, not Dice. I think you confused that. Nvidia is our peeps for our GPU and drivers, Dice for battlefield.

Also, moar graphix? The improvements we see here are FPS improvements, not actual graphics/visuals improvements.

Just trying to clear things up, no personal attacks or anything, I was confused from ur post.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I believe that it will be a bit less. The diff between 660 and it is around 7-9 FPS right? And diff between 770 and 780 is about 13-18 fps. So...

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I believe that it will be a bit less. The diff between 660 and it is around 7-9 FPS right? And diff between 770 and 780 is about 13-18 fps. So...

What about 600 series cards. Will they be getting any increase in performance. Plus will this driver actually work with Planetside 2. because I am 3 drivers behind simply because they don't work with Planetside 2. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Happy for the Skyrim love.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

What about 600 series cards. Will they be getting any increase in performance. Plus will this driver actually work with Planetside 2. because I am 3 drivers behind simply because they don't work with Planetside 2. 

well since both the 600 series and the 700 series are kepler based,there is no reason that the 600 series wont get a boost.

nice i like it very much. maybe when they finally release dx12 driver for my GTX 660 it can outperform GTX 660 ti and be on par with GTX 670... who knows...

How is that supposed to work? The Ti will be more powerful than a non-Ti even with new drivers, as they will both be performing better than before.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

That's quite a jump for total war. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Geforce RTX 3090 FE 

Does this also benefit the 600 series with the same architecture?

Damn it , i always fall short , Nvidia always upgrades x70 , x80 and x90 class cards , and x60 just stays there . If i didnt have to live in this hellhole of a country , and have to pay gtx780's worth for a gtx760 , i would be so happy 

I get it, but by the way you phrased it, I had the opportunity to troll a little. :P