Need some help with BenQ monitor

Rafii2198

So I have my BL2405HT for a really long time, when I got it I remember that when I turned off my PC then it would show small box with message that it can't find any input. For some time now like a month or so, when I turn off my PC it is still showing that small box but suddenly it also turns whole monitor to super bright blue color. Is there a way to change it back? I usually turn of my PC at night and so bright color burns my eyes, literally.

37 minutes ago, Rafii2198 said:

So I have my BL2405HT for a really long time, when I got it I remember that when I turned off my PC then it would show small box with message that it can't find any input. For some time now like a month or so, when I turn off my PC it is still showing that small box but suddenly it also turns whole monitor to super bright blue color. Is there a way to change it back? I usually turn of my PC at night and so bright color burns my eyes, literally.

Literally?  If it “literally” burned your eyes you would be permanently blind and no longer have use for a monitor.  I can see it being annoying though.  I suspect this is a setting in your monitor. So specific to the benQ settings. Time to dig out the benQ manual or find it online.  There is also actually turning the monitor off which is not a fix so much as a workaround. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

11 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Literally?  If it “literally” burned your eyes you would be permanently blind and no longer have use for a monitor.  I can see it being annoying though.  I suspect this is a setting in your monitor. So specific to the benQ settings. Time to dig out the benQ manual or find it online.  There is also actually turning the monitor off which is not a fix so much as a workaround. 

The thing is I checked the manual, changed literally every setting in OSD and there is nothing about it, which makes me wonder how it changed in the first place?...

4 hours ago, Rafii2198 said:

The thing is I checked the manual, changed literally every setting in OSD and there is nothing about it, which makes me wonder how it changed in the first place?...

I don’t know.  It’s not a crt so it can’t be a gun thing. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.