Montior arm desk mount

Kzanadylab

Hey all,

i currently have 2 displays 

1 34UC87C-B ultrawide

and 1 24 inch display that i game on,

in want a desk mount for the ultrawide to use it as a overhead display, i don’t want to drill in the wall , would a monitor desk arm like this suffice for it?

E2F8DB1F-E07F-483F-A162-6AE4E3D3DE62.jpeg

Looks good to me. Ive checkt it out and seems lika a good choise of monitor stand imo.

1 minute ago, Mickelito said:

Looks good to me. Ive checkt it out and seems lika a good choise of monitor stand imo.

Curious How did you find it without the name 🤣 there is not alot of information for monitor stands for ultrawide’s most of them are like 200 bucks which is in my opinion a lot to pay for a monitor mount 

8 minutes ago, Kzanadylab said:

Curious How did you find it without the name 🤣 there is not alot of information for monitor stands for ultrawide’s most of them are like 200 bucks which is in my opinion a lot to pay for a monitor mount 

LogiLink Ledad monitorarm gas 13-32'' single aluminium

I bought a dual monitor stand from deltaco for 45 Euro and it has hold up good the past year.

I have also checkt some revievs for the monitor stand youre looking at and the only downside i found is that its stolid to move around even if you have a light monitor. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Mickelito said:

I bought a dual monitor stand from deltaco for 45 Euro and it has hold up good the past year.

I have also checkt some revievs for the monitor stand youre looking at and the only downside i found is that its stolid to move around even if you have a light monitor. 🙂

Oh nice, don’t think it would be a problem the 34 is quite heavy at 9kg’s 

1 minute ago, Kzanadylab said:

Oh nice, don’t think it would be a problem the 34 is quite heavy at 9kg’s 

Its max wheight for the monitro stand is 9kg. (Dont think it wuld be a problem though)

And i have a hard time here searching for more reviews about the monitor stand you might looking to get.

17 minutes ago, Mickelito said:

3 minutes ago, Mickelito said:

Its max wheight for the monitro stand is 9kg. (Dont think it wuld be a problem though)

And i have a hard time here searching for more reviews about the monitor stand you might looking to get.

Yeah i also saw the max weight , don’t know if it would be a problem aswell, , do the screws for the vesa actually come with the mounts? Or did these came with the monitor? 

2 minutes ago, Kzanadylab said:

Yeah i also saw the max weight , don’t know if it would be a problem aswell, , do the screws for the vesa actually come with the mounts? Or did these came with the monitor? 

The screws for the vesa mount comes with the monitor stand.

And its supposed to be easy to cable manage when you can thread the cable throu the arm of the monitor stand.

3 hours ago, Mickelito said:

The screws for the vesa mount comes with the monitor stand.

And its supposed to be easy to cable manage when you can thread the cable throu the arm of the monitor stand.

I have had a chat with amazon the screws that come with this stand are too long for my monitor (if i read the manual correctly it’s 8mm that i need the screws in the kit are 12 , the screws that hold my stand in place currently since it is held in by 4 screws on the vesa points can i re use them with the monitor mount? 

4 minutes ago, Kzanadylab said:

I have had a chat with amazon the screws that come with this stand are too long for my monitor (if i read the manual correctly it’s 8mm that i need the screws in the kit are 12 , the screws that hold my stand in place currently since it is held in by 4 screws on the vesa points can i re use them with the monitor mount? 

That question i have no idea. Check some more with amazon maybe? Or... you culd just "yolo" it and just return it if it dosnt work or if its just to scuffed.

wouldnt suprise me if it works fine.

2 minutes ago, Mickelito said:

That question i have no idea. Check some more with amazon maybe? Or... you culd just "yolo" it and just return it if it dosnt work or if its just to scuffed.

wouldnt suprise me if it works fine.

Well the manual of the monitor clearly states if u use longer screws , u can damage the monitor

3 minutes ago, Kzanadylab said:

Well the manual of the monitor clearly states if u use longer screws , u can damage the monitor

But if you use the screws you already have on your VESA mount the screws cant go deep enough to damage your monitor.

(Im trying to find the screw lenght of the LogiLink monitor stand)

21 minutes ago, Kzanadylab said:

To start off with, how long are your screws to your VESA stand?

26 minutes ago, Kzanadylab said:

at 1:47 you can see the screws when he just lays them on top of the monitor and i can just say with my eyes that those screws that follow with the monitor stand in no longer then 1cm - 1.5cm in lenght so if you just use the screws that you already have on your monitor now you shuld be all fine.

Any more questions? 🙂

4 minutes ago, Mickelito said:

at 1:47 you can see the screws when he just lays them on top of the monitor and i can just say with my eyes that those screws that follow with the monitor stand in no longer then 1cm - 1.5cm in lenght so if you just use the screws that you already have on your monitor now you shuld be all fine.

Any more questions? 🙂

Woaw im gonna take a look how my stand is screwed in once i get home because im not 100procent sure the stand was mounted on the vesa pattern i will let you know

46 minutes ago, Kzanadylab said:

Woaw im gonna take a look how my stand is screwed in once i get home because im not 100procent sure the stand was mounted on the vesa pattern i will let you know

51 minutes ago, Mickelito said:

Any more questions? 🙂

image.jpg

Your monitor is VESA mount compatible, so it can fit directly to the arm you're looking at getting!