Keeps getting an error 0X8007000E when starting VM in Hyper-V.

I hope I'm on the right sub-forum.

Hi, I'm attempting to run Manjaro in Hyper-V, but it refuses to boot. It keeps giving me an error:

Could not initiate memory: Not enough memory resources are available to complete
this operation. (0x8007000E).

Here's a screenshot of the error with the Task Manager.
Spoiler

I've already tried lowering my RAM to 1024MB, but it still won't run. Here's a screenshot of my settings.
Spoiler

Here are my specs:
Thinkpad T14 Gen 1
BIOS: N2XET29W (1.19)
Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 (OS Build 19042.1083)
i5-10210U
1 x 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz
256GB NVMe SSD

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Don't lower ram, increase it.  this error is typically thrown when the select virtual machine doesn't have enough RAM to run. within settings of the VM, you should be able to also set dynamic memory. this allows the VM to only use what it needs, but request more RAM when needed.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

I always start my VM's no matter the operating system with at least 4GB RAM. 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

1 minute ago, G33k 4 L1F3 said:

Don't lower ram, increase it.  this error is typically thrown when the select virtual machine doesn't have enough RAM to run. within settings of the VM, you should be able to also set dynamic memory. this allows the VM to only use what it needs, but request more RAM when needed.

I increased it to 8192 still doesn't work 😞 Thank you for your response!

Spoiler

What OS are you trying to run? does your RAM use spike or does it not change when you attempt to run the VM? are you running the latest version of Hyper V? Have you restarted or gotten the VM to run at least once?

24 minutes ago, G33k 4 L1F3 said:

What OS are you trying to run? does your RAM use spike or does it not change when you attempt to run the VM? are you running the latest version of Hyper V? Have you restarted or gotten the VM to run at least once?

Hi! I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 (OS Build 19042.1083)

There were no significant changes when I attempt to run it. It's just straight to error.

I am not sure if I've got the latest Hyper-V, I just installed it through the "Turn Windows features on or off"

I haven't run Hyper-V at least one. This is my first time running it.

Thank you again for your response!

sorry, I see now you said Manjaro. Stand bye 😛

3 minutes ago, G33k 4 L1F3 said:

sorry, I see now you said Manjaro. Stand bye 😛

Hahaha Why?? Is there differences between the other Linux distros? anw, thank you!

no, just corrected myself from asking questions that you already gave answers too! this is rather peculiar, and not much is available to try and point us in the right direction. 

Have you ensured you installed any new windows updates? once you enabled hyperv, there may be some updates for it.

16 minutes ago, G33k 4 L1F3 said:

no, just corrected myself from asking questions that you already gave answers too! this is rather peculiar, and not much is available to try and point us in the right direction. 

Have you ensured you installed any new windows updates? once you enabled hyperv, there may be some updates for it.

Now I understand. Regarding with the issue, I just checked for an update and am now up to date. Thank you again!