Request a Hot Deal

xjohnny3589

Well, I thought this would be a good idea. Down below you should post what your looking a deal for, location, etc. Then someone quotes you/and the others looking for it when they find it.

I'll start off, i'm looking for a pair of  NEW ATH-M50's coiled black for around 100$ in US.

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

well that lasted long. GG

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

3DSXL US for $100

black 

Diamond 5 in League :)

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Black 760t for <$150. Could go $160

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Black 760t for <$150. Could go $160

I'm not sure if the Corsair 760t will go down anytime soon since it's such a new case. :/

Well, I thought this would be a good idea. Down below you should post what your looking a deal for, location, etc. Then someone quotes you/and the others looking for it when they find it.

I'll start off, i'm looking for a pair of  NEW ATH-M50's coiled black for around 100$ in US.

BuyDig.com has Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Headphones w/ Coiled Cable (Refurbished) for $109.95 - $35 w/ promo code ITUNE $74.95Shipping is free. Thanks DJ3xclusive

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sdtid=6824810&sku=ATHM50SRFB&ref=cj

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

So this is basically for lazy people who cant do a simple ebay/google search? Sounds like my kind of topic :3

Razer deathadder (original or 2013) for 30$ or less

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

So this is basically for lazy people who cant do a simple ebay/google search? Sounds like my kind of topic :3

Yeah this is a bullshit thread, I've written some shit don't get me wrong but a Google search gets results instantly.

Razer deathadder (original or 2013) for 30$ or less

get a different mouse. I have it and i loved it, but the scroll wheel is bad now. about last month, it freaks out when you touch it. Apparently its a very common problem. Mine is the Original, i do not recommend it at all. the mouse should not be bad after 4 months.

I want a Corsair 350D for around $50. Windowed version.

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

Either way that M50 used/refurb for $100 is a terrible deal. There are better headphones for that price especially when buying used.

I don't think there are. And its a matter of opinion

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

I don't think there are. And its a matter of opinion

M50 are over hyped. They got popular because they were at $75 for a new one a few years ago but then demand drove the price up and they are overhyped now. If you go to the audio subforum, there will be people that tell you the same thing. A new pair for $100 wouldn't be too bad. 

I don't know if this is still going on but I'm looking for a PC game pad in the $20-30 range. (That includes shipping.) United States.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard with blue switches, in the UK. Cheaper the better :P

Macrokeys preferred, but not needed.

Good luck to everyone finding their desired deals :D

Looking for a decent Asus 1080p, 21 '' or 23 '' monitor for under $100 CAN.

I want a Titian Z for under 1.5k. :)

This will never happen though... :(

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard with blue switches, in the UK. Cheaper the better :P

Macrokeys preferred, but not needed.

Good luck to everyone finding their desired deals :D

I have a Razer Black Widow (Blue Switches) and I use it only for gaming. Worst purchase of my life. The blue switches are GREAT for about a week, then you use them for 6 months and then they just get flat out annoying. They are great for typing and if you have headphones on. If you are going strictly gaming, I would stay away from blues.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

double 

WillFromGA, on 08 Apr 2014 - 07:45 AM, said:snapback.png

I have a Razer Black Widow (Blue Switches) and I use it only for gaming. Worst purchase of my life. The blue switches are GREAT for about a week, then you use them for 6 months and then they just get flat out annoying. They are great for typing and if you have headphones on. If you are going strictly gaming, I would stay away from blues.

I agree with you 100%. my BlackWidow was the worst purchase i've made in my life. There loud as hell, switches die left and right, the USB/Audio pass throughs suck. It gets dirty as hell. The only good side is it lasted over a year.

I want a Titian Z for under 1.5k. :)

This will never happen though... :(

I'll get back to you in 5 years. :D

WillFromGA, on 08 Apr 2014 - 07:45 AM, said:snapback.png

I agree with you 100%. my BlackWidow was the worst purchase i've made in my life. There loud as hell, switches die left and right, the USB/Audio pass throughs suck. It gets dirty as hell. The only good side is it lasted over a year.

I'll get back to you in 5 years. :D

:o I was looking at one of them second hand earlier, and considering getting it.

I play MMOs and do a lot of word processing for Uni, when I game I tend to wear earphones.

Is switches dying a problem with all blue switch keyboards, just this board, or all mechanical keyboards in general? I'm also looking at a Filco Majestouch 2, with blue switches.