Does this type of camera exist?

I keep thinking about my eyes and how they give 3 dimentional information for my brain to process. Is there a video camera out there that mimics this with 2 lenses alternating into a video with each frame moving from one lens to the other?

There has been multiple 3d cameras made, but 3d displays and cameras seem to have died. The demand wasn't very good, and most of the movies that were made were great either.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

• 2 weeks later...

No, it doesn't, because two lenses aren't a problem, but processing of information from such lenses isn't available elsewhere, just in our brains. It's a weird mix of fuzzy information with details with personal/cutural perception, which according to the research, hugely influences processing of image in our brain. If you want to experiment a bit, you need a single camera. Take two photos from slightly different angles, align it (for e.g. Gimp and its unified transform tool) and alternate between photos. I made an example - the angle shift is small (a side effect of getting camera a bit closer) and it's not the best one, but if you focus on the dragonfly (especially the tail), you'd get the illusion of 3D. https://imgur.com/nlVSddL

In fact even lens/sensor vs. eye is a bad comparison, because lens/sensor properties can't be simply applied to eyes. The way it works is different as well. I might start with the fact that camera lens is still and our eyes constantly move, making a composite image. You'll see what I'm talking about by looking at any example of dolly zoom effect in cinema. You won't see it in real life, despite same conditions - i.e. changing focal length + distance. In cinema it's a weird, very strong effect, for our eyes - you won't even notice it.

If you still opt for camera, check out tilt shift cameras.

• 2 weeks later...