LG 27GP850 Unresponsive Joystick in HDR (Possibly An Issue For Other LG Models As Well)

ebinc

Does anyone else have an issue in HDR with the joystick becoming unresponsive? Yes I know the HDR sucks so I'm not sure how many people use it, but I've had this happen to me three times now. After a random amount of time in HDR mode, the monitor joystick will become completely unresponsive and I'm unable to turn the monitor off without unplugging the power cable. I don't know exactly how to reproduce it since the first time took only 10 minutes of playing in HDR for the OSD to break, but today it took multiple hours. A few other people have reported this issue on the 32 inch model so it might be an issue with all new LG monitors.

Never heard of such an issue. But HDR is something better turned off on this monitor. It probably looks worse than SDR because HDR will only crank the brightness without doing anything else.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Just bought the monitor last week. I'm noticing the same thing when HDR is turned on and active for a short period of time. My joystick becomes unresponsive and the only fix is to pull the power cord and a full reboot from the PC. Haven't found a fix as of today.