Linux Apps not recognizing controllers

So I've got Manjaro KDE running, and for some reason, none of my apps recognize controllers. The System Settings and AntiMicroX recognize them, and they also work on Cemu via Wine, but Native Linux apps I've tried out (PCSX2 and Dolphin Emulator) don't recognize any controller. I have noticed that there appears to be a number of critical background programs that are missing from AUR. Proton-GE has dependencies that currently won't install. Anyone having these same issues, and is there any way to get linux to recognize the dualsense touchpad?

Are they generic controllers? Wireless?

How were the applications installed (Native, Snap, or Flatpak)?

2 minutes ago, Dragonwinged said:

Proton-GE has dependencies that currently won't install. Anyone having these same issues, and is there any way to get linux to recognize the dualsense touchpad?

Dependency resolution is fine here over on Arch itself. What error are you getting?

Also if your using Steam (Native) - (steam-native-runtime), you will want proton-ge-custom (Native) and not proton-ge-bin (Steam Soldier Runtime (Ubuntu based)). If you don't want to compile it, its also available in the chaotic-aur.

8 hours ago, Nayr438 said:

Are they generic controllers? Wireless?

How were the applications installed (Native, Snap, or Flatpak)?

Dependency resolution is fine here over on Arch itself. What error are you getting?

Also if your using Steam (Native) - (steam-native-runtime), you will want proton-ge-custom (Native) and not proton-ge-bin (Steam Soldier Runtime (Ubuntu based)). If you don't want to compile it, its also available in the chaotic-aur.

I've got a dualsense controller and an 8bitdo sn30 pro 2. I'm not actually using Steam (for some reason it's taking forever to log in.) I'm trying to get proton directly from Pamac. The error is the package doesn't have a pgp signature or the package wasn't found (despite me typing out the package name in the search tab and finding it.)

20 hours ago, Dragonwinged said:

So I've got Manjaro KDE running, and for some reason, none of my apps recognize controllers. The System Settings and AntiMicroX recognize them, and they also work on Cemu via Wine, but Native Linux apps I've tried out (PCSX2 and Dolphin Emulator) don't recognize any controller. I have noticed that there appears to be a number of critical background programs that are missing from AUR. Proton-GE has dependencies that currently won't install. Anyone having these same issues, and is there any way to get linux to recognize the dualsense touchpad?

install this package

https://archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/joyutils/