New monitor won't turn on but my pc can utilize it

AmbushedStar

I recently bought a new monitor from Newegg called the Acer Nitro ED270 Xbmiipx 27" 1ms Full HD 1920 x 1080 240Hz Adaptive-Sync, unboxed it and everything was going fine until I plugged it in. I plugged it in and turned it on for the first time and there was a white LED indicating it was on in the bottom right corner. I then saw the Blue light in the middle was on so I tried to find the source button to switch it to HDMI because I didn't have a DP cable at the time. When I was trying to find the source button (I wasn't reading the user guide it came with because I was excited to just get this working) I held down the power for 3 seconds and now the monitor is in some sort of sleep mode which I can't seem to get it out of, that blue light that is in the middle of the monitor is now just blinking. I tried holding down all the buttons and nothing works. I unplugged it and replugged it but funny thing is, nothing changes. It just goes back to the blinking blue light. My pc is able to detect it though...very odd 😂

(Like when I open different applications, they go onto the monitor)

Dead monitor? That's what I'm going with, even the Acer representative said so. 

Scanned_20210701-0859.pdf