Psu Recommendation for upgrade

Chrollo

I have Ryzen 5 3600 and rtx2060, I want to upgrade to a trustworthy psu, current one I'm using is working no problem but it's not a fancy brand(I don't remember the brand but it's not something worth discussing).  I want to upgrade my psu to something that will be safe and decent. What would you guys recommend.

3 minutes ago, Chrollo said:

I have Ryzen 5 3600 and rtx2060, I want to upgrade to a trustworthy psu, current one I'm using is working no problem but it's not a fancy brand(I don't remember the brand but it's not something worth discussing).  I want to upgrade my psu to something that will be safe and decent. What would you guys recommend.

I love my Corsair. Leaves you room to upgrade too.

https://www.newegg.com/corsair-rm-series-rm750-cp-9020195-na-750w/p/N82E16817139168?item=N82E16817139168&source=region&nm_mc=knc-googleadwords-pc&cm_mmc=knc-googleadwords-pc-_-pla-_-power+supplies-_-N82E16817139168&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz46HsLO98QIV3GxvBB08kQ9UEAQYASABEgLR5vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

8 minutes ago, Chrollo said:

country? budget?

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

10 minutes ago, connorkincaid said:

It looks amazing, I'll consider it and I'll most likely buy it

5 minutes ago, Downkey said:

country? budget?

I can afford any, as long as it is not overkill for my system.