White Vertical Flickering Lines after upgrading MB/CPU

SharksAreNice

I upgraded my MB from a B450f to a B550F and also R7 2700x to a R9 3900x. I slapped my upgrades together but noticed on YouTube (chrome) that videos flicker with white vertical lines and also in the steam store, pictures would have them too. I can watch videos on Microsoft edge without the problem occurring but page embedded advertisements will cause them to happen. Also on the top of this screen where the background for Linus Tech Tips is also has them. I will show them in a screenshot. Oddly enough I have not encountered this in games yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i cant seem to figure this one out.

Build:

R9 3900x

B550F

RTX 2060

32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz

Desktop Screenshot 2021.06.29 - 02.47.57.25.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.06.29 - 02.49.21.90.png

Also i realize this is in the wrong area. Im not sure how to move it to the bugs forum

Pretty sure this is a software issue. Maybe driver related. But if the issue would come from the monitor, it would be with all content, not just with ads or banners.

Try to use DDU (display driver uninstaller) and reinstall the latest drivers.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

1 minute ago, SharksAreNice said:

Also i realize this is in the wrong area. Im not sure how to move it to the bugs forum

You can't. Mods can though.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

35 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Pretty sure this is a software issue. Maybe driver related. But if the issue would come from the monitor, it would be with all content, not just with ads or banners.

Try to use DDU (display driver uninstaller) and reinstall the latest drivers.

Just tried this, didn't seem to do the trick. I also attempted uninstalling the driver via DDU and device manager.