My mouse, keyboard and headset

TheProHotDog

I wanted to ask if these 3 are good to buy, wanted to get them in a month or something:

-Mouse: Corsair M55 RGB Pro

-Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard

-Headset: HyperX Cloud II

"Good" by what metric?

Mouse choice especially is highly personal and subjective based on the size of your hands, the style of grip you use, where you like side buttons positioned, etc. to make yourself comfortable. 

Most people will say that for the price of the K55 you can get a keyboard that's actually mechanical. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

29 minutes ago, TheProHotDog said:

I wanted to ask if these 3 are good to buy, wanted to get them in a month or something:

-Mouse: Corsair M55 RGB Pro

-Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard

-Headset: HyperX Cloud II

Mouse is personal preference. Choose one based on the thrad done below. Everyone's hand is different, so one mouse will be better for one person, but not good for another. 

Keyboard is definetely overpriced, you can get a decent mechanical keyboard for that price. G.Skill KM360 is a decent keyboard, it has cherry mx red switches at pnly arround $50. Tecware Phantom RGB is also a decent one. 

And honestly, I wouldn't get a gaming headset. Cheap mic plus a pair of headphones will get better sound quality for that price. 

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

Hyper x cloud 2, cooler master mh751 and mh752, sennheiser pc37x and pc38x are the only headset that are ok ... the hyper x and the coolermaster are based on takstar headphone (pro80 and pro82) which are actually a good enough headphone and they tuned it a bit and put a microphone on it. 

All that being said I would get a headphone and a seperate microphone if you have the budget and the place for it. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD