Samsung Galaxy S4 in India receive Android 4.4.2 !

Ebenesh

upload.jpg?w=281&h=376

After a more than 5 months Samsung has decided to update the Exynos 5 Octa 5410-powered variant of the Galaxy S4 via an OTA update of Android 4.4.2. The update will include features such as music album art on the Lock Screen, improved UI, new launcher settings menu and stability updates. After using the phone I can say for sure, Damn the phones much smoother. It would take some time before we can be sure of how the update has improved the overall UX ! That will be covered maybe in a week or two.

The update is a 353.59MB download and do think about downloading it ASAP !

Source: http://wp.me/p4jH0M-im

After I had waited for AN ENTIRE YEAR,I finally recieved my 4.3 update on my S3.Ever since I got my phone,that was the single update I recieved(apart from minor fixes,etc.).Now,Samsung's saying they won't release kitkat for the international S3 version.God damn Samsung.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

After I had waited for AN ENTIRE YEAR,I finally recieved my 4.3 update on my S3.Ever since I got my phone,that was the single update I recieved(apart from minor fixes,etc.).Now,Samsung's saying they won't release kitkat for the international S3 version.God damn Samsung.

Custom roms FTW! I have been running 4.3 for almost a year on my Note 2 :P

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

I won't try a custom ROM again for a long time.Hard bricked 3 phones trying to do that.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I find Android updates from Samsung lackluster.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I won't try a custom ROM again for a long time.Hard bricked 3 phones trying to do that.

How?

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

How?

Fuck me if I know.I followed all the instructions.

Fuck me if I know.I followed all the instructions.

That's too bad. I have bricked my Note many times, but somehow always recovered. Except once when the memory chips died, but it went under warranty :D

Nobody can be that unlucky, you have probably done something wrong.

Signatures are stupid.

Nobody can be that unlucky, you have probably done something wrong.

The first time I forgot to check some box in Odin.The others I have no idea.

Mean while in Australia no eta for 4.4...

get the Nexuses line and you get the latest OS all the time,,,

I just might.

In theory, you shouldn't have to do that...

I just might.

In theory, you shouldn't have to do that...

Well the nordic version of 4.3 with touchwiz came in december, and this custom rom provides better battery life too. So for me it makes more sense to go custom.

The first time I forgot to check some box in Odin.The others I have no idea.

I thought you said you followed "all the instructions" lmfao

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

I thought you said you followed "all the instructions" lmfao

I did for the rest.

I did for the rest.

sure you did

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

Just did it last night on my wife's phone.Let's see if it actually makes a difference for her