Looking for new graphics card

Budget (including currency): 600

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Conan Exiles

Other details I already have the PC built but looking for an upgrade. My current card is a 1660 TI and it’s just not what I need for the game. I’m looking to upgrade to a better card that will fit in a mid size case. If I have to up my budget to make it possible then I will. Looking for something that will handle well on ultra. My cpu is a ryzen 7 1700

4 minutes ago, DarkShad0wRises said:

Budget (including currency): 600

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Conan Exiles

Other details I already have the PC built but looking for an upgrade. My current card is a 1660 TI and it’s just not what I need for the game. I’m looking to upgrade to a better card that will fit in a mid size case. If I have to up my budget to make it possible then I will. Looking for something that will handle well on ultra. My cpu is a ryzen 7 1700

An RTX 3070 would probably be the kind of card you'd be looking for...

...if you could buy one.

Question that should be asked, is, what do you need your graphics card to do that your 1660 Ti can't?

I would like to be able to play on Ultra with a little more ease. The 1660 ti seems to struggle a little bit with Conan Exiles. 

8 minutes ago, DarkShad0wRises said:

I would like to be able to play on Ultra with a little more ease. The 1660 ti seems to struggle a little bit with Conan Exiles. 

Understandable, what resolution are you looking to play in? 1080p? 1440p? 4K?

A GTX 1080 Ti might be easier to find than a 3070 and will be able to crank out ultra settings in 1080p over 120ps. 1440p will warrant closer to 90/100.

A 3070, if you find one, obviously will be able to achieve more frames than this.

I would probably just do 1080 but I wouldn’t be against 4K either.