What do you think of this build?

BrageWi

Budget (including currency): approx 1300 nok

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly blender and UE5, but I will also play some games, don't know which.

Other details I asked on reddit and was recommended this: https://no.pcpartpicker.com/list/CW3YDc

what are your thoughts?

Any tips for a monitor aswell? I have looked at samsung odyssey g5

Edited by BrageWi

I'm sure someone will come along to correct me here, but I thought the CoolerMaster MasterBox series had poor airflow.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I'm sure someone will come along to correct me here, but I thought the CoolerMaster MasterBox series had poor airflow.

The MasterBox Lite that was popular for a while definitely did. I've never seen this one before. At least the front appears to be partially vented. 

OP, the Asus DUAL 2060 has blue/purple lighting that can't be changed and can't be turned off, so if that will bother you or you think you may ever want to add RGB lighting you can coordinate to this system, I'd pick a different card. It will clash with the red-lit fan in the front of the case even now. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

24 minutes ago, BrageWi said:

Budget (including currency): approx 1300 nok

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly blender and UE5, but I will also play some games, don't know which.

Other details I asked on reddit and was recommended this: https://no.pcpartpicker.com/list/CW3YDc

what are your thoughts?

It looks pretty decent, the only bad thing is the 2060, gpu prices seem to be coming down recently so maybe hold off a little longer if you can and try and get a 3060 or 3070. But if you can't wait then that is probably the best option.

a few changes:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  (kr3059.00 @ Proshop) 
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  (kr1075.00 @ Proshop) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (kr988.00 @ Proshop) 
Storage: Kingston KC2500 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (kr1299.00 @ Proshop) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB DUAL EVO OC Video Card  (kr4990.00 @ Proshop) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox K501L ATX Mid Tower Case  (kr565.00 @ Proshop) 
Power Supply: Fractal Design Ion Gold 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (kr1150.00 @ Proshop) 
Total: kr13126.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-06-24 04:13 CEST+0200

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

43 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

And here I come to correct you... hehe.

The MasterBox series had some misses and some hits in terms of airflow. The NR400/NR600? Excellent airflow. Q300L, TD500? Also great airflow.

MB320L? Little slits on the side of the solid front glass panel for "airflow".

I personally use an NR400 and it's a great little case, keeps my components cool. Can't complain about the airflow, the entire front panel is mesh, and also doubles as its own air filter.

13 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

a few changes:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  (kr3059.00 @ Proshop) 
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  (kr1075.00 @ Proshop) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (kr988.00 @ Proshop) 
Storage: Kingston KC2500 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (kr1299.00 @ Proshop) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB DUAL EVO OC Video Card  (kr4990.00 @ Proshop) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox K501L ATX Mid Tower Case  (kr565.00 @ Proshop) 
Power Supply: Fractal Design Ion Gold 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (kr1150.00 @ Proshop) 
Total: kr13126.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-06-24 04:13 CEST+0200

What does those canges do differently?

4 minutes ago, BrageWi said:

What does those canges do differently?

most of them are just to lower the price, the PSU is for a potential upgrade to a 3070/3080 in the future.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

13 hours ago, Pigeon_Milk said:

It looks pretty decent, the only bad thing is the 2060, gpu prices seem to be coming down recently so maybe hold off a little longer if you can and try and get a 3060 or 3070. But if you can't wait then that is probably the best option.

Nobody has any graphics card in stock anyway, so it doesn't seem like I have a choice, but wait