350 dollar minecraft content creation pc

simmins
5 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

?

12 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Woop, found why you cant fit in an i5. Corsair RGB ram is way way too overpriced for what it performs and any random 2x8 kit at 3000mhz CL16 pretty much gonna gives you a better value than them. Also, im not exactly constraining you to a 10400, 11400 can also be at a lower price because this 2 CPU performs really about the same. Also, this generation of prime motherboard is really badly designed, i highly do not recommend it.

Overpriced, and youll still need a GPU and a ram. You can find the same combo at ebay for 150-175, so dont bother.

Where ya wanna look for in aliexpress is used server chips and recycled board, but thatll require a lot of research and possibly trial and error as you scourge through things thatll work and dont work. Imo, if youre already in a very hard pinch and this is gonna be your first computer, dont bother.

ok the price of the i5 went up like 50 bucks so now i have to get the i3 or nothing. its 4 cores 4 threads so it should be fine? also do you know what rsmb is?

2 hours ago, simmins said:

ok the price of the i5 went up like 50 bucks so now i have to get the i3 or nothing. its 4 cores 4 threads so it should be fine? also do you know what rsmb is?

*4 cores/8 threads. It should be fine for now but soon 6 cores/12 threads will be in the book and youll fell off the wagon. Im just saying itll help you get a good value in the long run.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

On 6/24/2021 at 10:13 AM, SorryClaire said:

*4 cores/8 threads. It should be fine for now but soon 6 cores/12 threads will be in the book and youll fell off the wagon. Im just saying itll help you get a good value in the long run.

i was just thinking that later i'd get a 1060 or 1650 and the i3 would not bottleneck either of em that much and im pretty sure i could run rsmb using gpu acceleration and premiere and stuff pretty well

i did it. ordered asrock b450m pro4, ryzen 3 3200g (or 2200g) pics are confusing, and 16gb of ram. i got better value than the i3 as well. on my bday, i will probably get a 1650/1060. are those cards ok for the ryzen 3?